Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Martinez goes on the DL

Featured Replies

Chris needs more time. And KMart is definitely going on the DL.(no link or anything, just my guess)

 

 

MAKE EM SAY UNNNNNNNNGS

 

NANA NANA

I say Resop. Let Petit and Pinto get work. Anibal might be a possibility? (This is assuming we choose someone on the 40-man)

 

resop ain't doin to well....last i've checked...i say anibal or ungs or someone

its rediculous that Ungs isn't on the 40-man, and didn't start the year with the team

 

:blink:

 

How is that ridiculous? He isnt on the 40 man and thus wouldnt be with the team.

its rediculous that Ungs isn't on the 40-man, and didn't start the year with the team

 

Ya he was a Rule V option but nobody wanted him enough.

 

And to earlier questions--Anibal won't be here until September.

its rediculous that Ungs isn't on the 40-man, and didn't start the year with the team

 

:blink:

 

How is that ridiculous? He isnt on the 40 man and thus wouldnt be with the team.

 

how did you not get the point of that post?

With the way things went today I am guessing its nothing that serious. *hopes*.

 

I dunno Holly, second time in a few months with elbow trouble. Not a good sign

Depends on the severity of the injury, if Martinez ends up on the 60 day DL then a spot for someone like Ungs on the 40 man would open up.

He didn't look like he was in too much pain. But you never know. Hopefully, KMart just has to go on the 15 day DL. There is no way this team is taking a chance on him by keeping him off. He has pitched too well for this team to risk his arm at this stage.

Actually Resop has been doing well as of late. He had two bad outings that raised that era sky high and if you take away those two innings, he has been as good if not better than he was in AA....he only threw .2 innings tonight and they took him out in the 8th with one out....will know alot more in a few minutes.

Sucks for K-Mart man. If he doesnt need TJ I say shut him down until atleast September if not the rest of the year.

With the way things went today I am guessing its nothing that serious. *hopes*.

 

I dunno Holly, second time in a few months with elbow trouble. Not a good sign

 

 

I am just trying to think happy thoughts :confused

With the way things went today I am guessing its nothing that serious. *hopes*.

 

I dunno Holly, second time in a few months with elbow trouble. Not a good sign

 

 

I am just trying to think happy thoughts :confused

It's gonna be TJ. Gotta pray it's just an elbow strain.

Depends on the severity of the injury, if Martinez ends up on the 60 day DL then a spot for someone like Ungs on the 40 man would open up.

 

 

That is true....that's how Fulchino made the 40 man roster....Mitre on the 60 day DL

 

 

 

With the way things went today I am guessing its nothing that serious. *hopes*.

 

I dunno Holly, second time in a few months with elbow trouble. Not a good sign

 

 

I am just trying to think happy thoughts :confused

It's gonna be TJ. Gotta pray it's just an elbow strain.

 

 

Let's hope it's just a strain....am certain Dr Andrews will be visited by Carlos once again to be certain of what ever the diagnosis might happen to be....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.