Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Red sox series

Featured Replies

I am jumping a little ahead, but we will most likely not see Beckett or Schilling vs Boston. It would have been great for Beckett to pitch against us, but we get their 3-5 which shouldnt be bad. We through out Johnson, Willis and Nolasco

Yeah, I'm disappointed about Beckett.

 

Why? He's arguably the most productive pitcher on that ballclub. You're mad that they Marlins aren't going to face him?

  • Author

Yeah, I'm disappointed about Beckett.

 

Why? He's arguably the most productive pitcher on that ballclub. You're mad that they Marlins aren't going to face him?

 

I think most people would want to see him, just because he was on our team for a while and helped us win the world series.

 

His era is over 5 now so he isnt as sharp as he was earlier in the year. Maybe if he played against us he would get a blister

Ill be at Friday nights game.

 

The only thing I care about is that the Marlins kick some serious Red Sox butt.

Ill be at Friday nights game.

 

The only thing I care about is that the Marlins kick some serious Red Sox butt.

 

And that is the important thing :notworthy

  • Author

And who are the Sox pitching??

 

Wakefield, Snyder/Lester, and Beckett (I thought and hope since Im going Sunday)

 

 

Its wake fir, lester sat and snyder on sunday

 

Beckett is dueling with Pedro on wednesday so he wont be ready for sunday

Yeah, I'm disappointed about Beckett.

 

Why? He's arguably the most productive pitcher on that ballclub. You're mad that they Marlins aren't going to face him?

 

I think he should get the proper treatment from the fans who still appreciate all he did for the franchise but never got a chance to truly say goodbye as I think that no one expected him to not be on the team this season.

Wish all the old marlins well (except for AJ-not for his losing when it counted most, but his selfish, immature attitude) but I do not care if I see them play against us. I only want the fish to win, I can see all the other guys play plenty against other teams. Besides we will see Lowell and Sea Bass and besides a nice cheer I will root for them to strike out 10 times and pop up or double play the rest-with no regrets. We have a new team with players that are easy to root for, and that is all I care about. Rooting for the former marlins to do well when they play us means rooting against our players-and that is unacceptable.

And who are the Sox pitching??

 

Wakefield, Snyder/Lester, and Beckett (I thought and hope since Im going Sunday)

 

 

Its wake fir, lester sat and snyder on sunday

 

Beckett is dueling with Pedro on wednesday so he wont be ready for sunday

 

Snyder? I have to watch that guy? yuck....oh well Marlins should win!

What about Jason Johnson? Any chance the Marlins will face him???

 

I think he took Snyder's spot in the rotation. I believe there rotation is Schilling, Beckett, Wakefield, Lester, and Johnson.

What about Jason Johnson? Any chance the Marlins will face him???

 

I think he took Snyder's spot in the rotation. I believe there rotation is Schilling, Beckett, Wakefield, Lester, and Johnson.

 

 

correct, snyder is in AAA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.