I met Dan Uggla...

Mauer7

Lucky duck! How did you get to meet him?

at a secret place .. :mischief

Secret place? Please. Thats the entrance and exit to player parking right near gate E. I've gotten lots of autographs there over the years. Sheffield, Conine (two times), Carr, Terry Matthews to name a few. The fence behind you gates off press parking from regular parking.

Still cool, though. Save that autograph. Will be worth something someday. Then again, I did say that same thing when I got my Greg Colbrunn autograph (met him at Pete Rose Cafe).

Secret place? Please. Thats the entrance and exit to player parking right near gate E. I've gotten lots of autographs there over the years. Sheffield, Conine (two times), Carr, Terry Matthews to name a few. The fence behind you gates off press parking from regular parking.

Still cool, though. Save that autograph. Will be worth something someday. Then again, I did say that same thing when I got my Greg Colbrunn autograph (met him at Pete Rose Cafe).

no it's not...it's not at the stadium, i'm surprised nobody has recognized it...

no it's not...it's not at the stadium, i'm surprised nobody has recognized it...

Well... it looks exactly like where I said. The player parking entrance is where I've gotten 70% of my autographs over the years.

Well... it looks exactly like where I said. The player parking entrance is where I've gotten 70% of my autographs over the years.

ya, i've gotten a lot of autographs there too, but the place shown in the pic is even better.. not saying where, i'm like the only guy that's ever there

yep, that is definently the parking lot at FXE airport. They usually fly out of executive to get around the security. I'm going to hopefully get company seats on the 14th and try to get as many on my Old Timers Day shirt as possible. Where is the Hollywood signing?

ok fine....i don't know what FXE stands for fort lauderdale executive? if that's it this isn't the place...it's the jetcenter by the tower of the fort lauderdale airport

yep, that is definently the parking lot at FXE airport. They usually fly out of executive to get around the security. I'm going to hopefully get company seats on the 14th and try to get as many on my Old Timers Day shirt as possible. Where is the Hollywood signing?

not really, i've been going the past few years and they've always gone to the jetcenter..the hollywood signing is at Hollywood Collectibles...

ok fine....i don't know what FXE stands for fort lauderdale executive? if that's it this isn't the place...it's the jetcenter by the tower of the fort lauderdale airport

not really, i've been going the past few years and they've always gone to the jetcenter..the hollywood signing is at Hollywood Collectibles...

Weird. I never knew they used the jetcenter. A couple of years ago, I saw Kurt Abbott at Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL). I always thought they went there.

ok that was my bad. Postseason 2003 they used Executive. I've never been to the JetCenter. Were you there and it was a cooincidence or did you intentionally head out there? anybody hassle you?

and a quick lesson in aviation:

PMP=Pompano

FXE=Fort Lauderdale Executive

FLL=Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International

HWO=North Perry Airport

OPF=Opa Locka

MIA=Miami International

just in case you ever need to know! :) (btw, if you need any airport code, ask me...I may not be a pilot but I have a lot of codes memorized!)