In Anibal's 5 wins he...

has allowed a total of two runs and has an ERA of 0.54 ERA . Just over 33 innings :thumbup . When he is on, he is on.

He has been impressive in most of his starts. I just worry about the amount of innings pitched he and Scott Olsen are accumulating leading to late-season dropoff (though this seems to be affecting Sanchez less than Olsen) and possible injury. After last night, Anibal has 150 total IP between AA and the Marlins. His previous career high was 135 IP in the minors last season.

Anibal's future > Beckett's future

eh

Sanchez has been great so far at every level....I'm a little disappointed in his K's at the the pro level but it seems like he's doing a good job with his offspeed pitches and just focusing more on outs.

ok... all things considered, Id rather have Beckett's potential future over Anibal's... which is nothing to take away from Sanchez, I happen to think Josh is special

Anibal's future > Beckett's future

eh

Sanchez has been great so far at every level....I'm a little disappointed in his K's at the the pro level but it seems like he's doing a good job with his offspeed pitches and just focusing more on outs.

ok... all things considered, Id rather have Beckett's potential future over Anibal's... which is nothing to take away from Sanchez, I happen to think Josh is special

I happen to think Josh will always be one of those pitchers who never lives up to his potential whether its blisters, attitude problems, dating problems, giving up too many homers, etc.....

We shall see.

He is looking good so far. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Right now that boston trade is looking good for us, Hanely will be our short stop for the next 10 years and Anibal is looking like he will be very good. Beckett has an era of 5.35 and Lowell keeps struggling.

what? he's hitting .286 and is on pace to break the MLB record for doubles.