That new Christina Aguilara song

Admin

Aint no other man or whatever...is this the most overplayed pop song in history? I mean, honestly, you cant turn on the radio without it being on. We get 2 pop stations where I live...z1077 out of St. Louis and 99.7 out of Springfield, IL...and it is on both, alot of the time simotaneously, and is played at least twice an hour. Sometimes more.

I like X-tina, moreso in her skanky "Dirty" days(so hot in that video)...but I hate this song due to overexposure.

Meh, sure alot of pop songs get overplayed...but I dont think I have ever heard a song overplayed this much. Twice an hour at least on two different stations?

And promiscous girl isn't played that often...about the same as that Ciara song "so what", and riding dirty. Not twice an hour. Me and You by Cassie isn't even played that much(I prefer the video because, wow)

I remember in the club...but that was big when I lived in Tennessee...where you cant spit without hitting a country station and pop is hard to come bay.

But, alas, my roommate kept that whole 50 cent album in regular rotation. The other two, no, I dont remember.

So i just googled "most played song in pop history" and this is what I got:

"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean became the most played song in pop radio history TODAY according to Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems. The song was played more times in the week ending 6/4/06 beating out the previous record by Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" made in the week ending 6/5/05. Shakira's song's total of 9,657 times played on the radio, broke Stefani's previous record of 9,582.

In addition to boasting the most played song in history, Shakira

...also recently became the first artist in the history of the charts to earn the coveted No 1 Top 40 Mainstream song and No 1 Latin song in the same week and still holds the No 1 spot on the Latin chart.

Quite an accomplishment.

See, I knew I wasn't hearing things. That song makes me wanna shoot myself.

So i just googled "most played song in pop history" and this is what I got:

"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean became the most played song in pop radio history TODAY according to Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems. The song was played more times in the week ending 6/4/06 beating out the previous record by Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" made in the week ending 6/5/05. Shakira's song's total of 9,657 times played on the radio, broke Stefani's previous record of 9,582.

In addition to boasting the most played song in history, Shakira

...also recently became the first artist in the history of the charts to earn the coveted No 1 Top 40 Mainstream song and No 1 Latin song in the same week and still holds the No 1 spot on the Latin chart.

Quite an accomplishment.

See, I knew I wasn't hearing things. That song makes me wanna shoot myself.

You are just jealous because your hips actually DO lie.