Well that sucked

Admin

Honestly. I am glad I was getting sloshed towards the later innings, because damn was I tacking some heat for my Hanely jersey. One guy actually came from the upper deck to where I was sitting just to rub in Hanleys error.

I spent $90 over there tonight mostly on beer. And it was worth every penny.

Hopefully tomorrows game goes much much better.

The first few innings were awesome and I was loving it. After that it was like watching a bad dream.

Meh. There was this one girl, a very hot blonde, sitting one level above...she had on this little mini skirt and you could see up it every time she got up and left and came back.

Her black underpanties combined with the plastic beer bottles that acted as a stress ball really kept me mostly mellow.

But afterwards trying to get out of the Hiltons parking garage brought back all the anger and hosility I kept bottled up at the game...repressed by that hot girls underwear and flexible beer bottles...unleashed all at once after having to piss really bad and being stuck in traffic, watching those damn fireworks come off, and finally thinking about how bad we got slapped around.

Just want to throw a shout out to Anheiser Busch for making the tasty Bud Select and putting it in plyable bottles. You saved me from beating the asses of every cardinals fan who gawked at my Hanley jersey. And another shout out to that girl in the short skirt. You two were lifesavers.

To the St. Louis traffic, well you can go straight to hell.

Meh. There was this one girl, a very hot blonde, sitting one level above...she had on this little mini skirt and you could see up it every time she got up and left and came back.

Her black underpanties combined with the plastic beer bottles that acted as a stress ball really kept me mostly mellow.

But afterwards trying to get out of the Hiltons parking garage brought back all the anger and hosility I kept bottled up at the game...repressed by that hot girls underwear and flexible beer bottles...unleashed all at once after having to piss really bad and being stuck in traffic, watching those damn fireworks come off, and finally thinking about how bad we got slapped around.

Just want to throw a shout out to Anheiser Busch for making the tasty Bud Select and putting it in plyable bottles. You saved me from beating the asses of every cardinals fan who gawked at my Hanley jersey. And another shout out to that girl in the short skirt. You two were lifesavers.

I nominate this for post of the year.

And Anheiser Busch surely gets my praise. Budweiser, Bud Light, and Bud Select are all just fantastic. :thumbup Hence, one of my myspace pics:

Sounds like a good time. Cards fans are pretty cool. You run accross a bad one every now and then but that is to be expected. BTW I heard some boos on the tube in the second inning. Pretty unusual.

Traffic problems is why I am not complaining about our poor attendance. It's nice to be able to get to the stadium, park next to my exit, and then drive straight onto the turnpike after the game. LOL

Actually Olivo's first at bat I was talking to my buddy and a fan behind me, not even watching him hit, explaining that I hate how Olivo swings at the first pitch in almost every at bat.

They just started laughing.

Abercrombie put on a show in batting practice too. My three buddies were like "OOOO AAAHHH".

I nominate this for post of the year.

And Anheiser Busch surely gets my praise. Budweiser, Bud Light, and Bud Select are all just fantastic. :thumbup Hence, one of my myspace pics:

Whats the over/under on how many votes that guy gets for having the last name beer?

Bud Select? Not saying there's a great selection at ballparks, but does no one care about taste any more? The only beer Bud tastes better than is Coors. Miller beers are much hop-pier. IMO, taste is a far greater factor than availability or cheapness (and if you want that, there's no greater bang for your buck than Milwaukee's Best). At RFK, there's Guiness, Harp, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Carlsberg, Red Hook IPA and ESB and a microbrew Home Run Ale. All superior than the various Bud brands. And only $1 more in the concourses and the exact same amount as the seat vendors charge for Bud, Miller and Coors.

Bud Select? Not saying there's a great selection at ballparks, but does no one care about taste any more? The only beer Bud tastes better than is Coors. Miller beers are much hop-pier. IMO, taste is a far greater factor than availability or cheapness (and if you want that, there's no greater bang for your buck than Milwaukee's Best). At RFK, there's Guiness, Harp, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Carlsberg, Red Hook IPA and ESB and a microbrew Home Run Ale. All superior than the various Bud brands. And only $1 more in the concourses and the exact same amount as the seat vendors charge for Bud, Miller and Coors.

What do you expect at Busch Stadium? Hell, budweiser products flow through the damn pipes in that city. I am a Stag and Pabst Blue Ribbon man myself. Rarely drink Anheiser Busch products.

And you cant blame me being in attendence for these two losses.

I like this man's taste ! Two :thumbup :thumbup for Sierra Nevada. If you told me that RFK carries Anchor Steam, i'd move to DC.

Actually you get more bang for the buck with Steel Reserve. I agree about about Bud.

Finding something at BUSCH Stadium that is not an anheiser busch product is like running into Bill Clinton at an abstinence convention.

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and go "meh, at least it's beer".

Bare Knuckle Stout. Below average for a stout, but a superior beer than anything else produced by Anheiser Busch