Video of last Out

Crau

Guest FlummoxedLummox

I agree. That's AMAZING. I'm so happy you had the presence of mind to take out your phone and record the video. It's a completely different perspective than watching it on TV.

I saw Al Leiter's no-hitter and there is no way I could taken a picture let alone shot a video of any kind. I was hyperventilating and close to throwing up and passing out so I think this is pretty remarkable.

Yeah, see that's the other thing too, there's no way I would have ever been able to capture this.

My friend and I realized in about the middle of June in '03 that something special was going on so we decided to try to take a lot of pictures to document it. The experiment didn't go so hot. Most weren't taken and a lot were blurry. :p

I repeat, this video is unbelievable for me.

I was at Leiter's no-hitter in '96 at a ripe age of 9. I remeber crying about the fact that I had to go to the game because I wanted to stay home and play video games (we were season ticket holders and I had been to every game that week, but still a stupid kid). Well my older sister forced me to go to the game with her and behold, Al threw a no-hitter. So earlier in the day I was crying I had to go, by the end I was crying I had to leave. Best experience of my life.