Got Miggy's attention

Cabrerafan

I got everyone's attention in the bullpen today. All the guys were laughing cause I was heckling the Phillies pitchers. My cop friend was there he syas they were asking who was the crazy guy shouting. Matt Treanor threw me a baseball and after the game a security guard gave me a Gatorade for a good job distracting the Phillies pitchers. Too bad we lost. Mr. Marlin killed us today. That Ryan Howard tater was a monster shot, but other than that I believe in my heart that we held our own to the last minute.

Even in a loss it sounds like everyone had fun. That's what baseball is all about. Great going guys and gals. We had a bunch of Phillies fans around us and I must say I have never been around a better behaved representation of Phille in all my years of going to these games. I hope the next 3 are the same. But I somehow doubt that.

Miguel Cabrera is scared of me but Paul LoDuca and Todd Jones really liked me when they played for the Fish.

I shook LoDuca's hand and talked to him for a few minutes in the tunnel once after he took BP in the cages... He was probably one of the nicest, most down to earth players I've ever met. As well as Lenny Harris and Juan Pierre.

Miguel Cabrera is scared of me but Paul LoDuca and Todd Jones really liked me when they played for the Fish.

I shook LoDuca's hand and talked to him for a few minutes in the tunnel once after he took BP in the cages... He was probably one of the nicest, most down to earth players I've ever met. As well as Lenny Harris and Juan Pierre.

Todd Jones was the most photogenic guy on the team last year. I would yell at him from the stands and everytime he'd pose for me. One time he stayed in a pose for like a minute while I got my camera ready, and shooed off his teammates while he was waiting.

I got everyone's attention in the bullpen today. All the guys were laughing cause I was heckling the Phillies pitchers. My cop friend was there he syas they were asking who was the crazy guy shouting. Matt Treanor threw me a baseball and after the game a security guard gave me a Gatorade for a good job distracting the Phillies pitchers. Too bad we lost. Mr. Marlin killed us today. That Ryan Howard tater was a monster shot, but other than that I believe in my heart that we held our own to the last minute.

Did you mention that Rick White looks like a white Rick Ross?

I got to meet Andre Dawson and Tony Perez (autographs and pictures as well). Looks like I win :)

I had lunch with Dan Marino once....I win?

I was the batboy for a game and I got highfives and fists from the entire team. I also got to hang out with the team in the clubhouse :thumbup .

I'll also be the team's firstbasemen in 5 years or so. count on it.

I win.

I've seen JP hang out with kids during batting practice and stretches. One guy that was pretty hard to talk to and meet was Jack McKeon.

Really? I met Jack back in '04 and we talked for a good minute. He even kept telling me what a sweetheart I was :) . He was super nice. And yes, I got his auto.

I met Castillo and Willis for a split second, got their autographs.

And JP and I are tighter than tight. :lol

I got to meet Andre Dawson and Tony Perez (autographs and pictures as well). Looks like I win :)

I had lunch with Dan Marino once....I win? That's pretty amazing b/c he is a huge dick. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to be there :lol

Did you mention that Rick White looks like a white Rick Ross? Rick White looks like a younger David Wells.

But I see where you are coming from :lol

I've seen JP hang out with kids during batting practice and stretches. One guy that was pretty hard to talk to and meet was Jack McKeon.

really? Jack's the best. He signs something for me all the time. He's really nice, one of the guys that will actually respond to you when you talk to them, not just ignore you.