Marlinsbaseball.com Bush Approval Rating

Flying_Mollusk

The poll is not on the issues you agree with him or disagree with him on...it is how he has executed his office as Commander in Chief.

I Strongly Approve of how Mr. Bush has doen his job. I might have put Lean Approve a month ago, but I think he has handled these Katrina and 9/11 dates well and he also has started giving speeches that strongly argue his case.

I want the President to tell the Dems to stop obstructing.

I want the President to tell the Republicans to pass meaningful Immigration Reform that does not try to "solve" the problem by mass deportation.

Miami and those counties are for the most part Democrat....I choose lean approve.

I want a President who is strong on what he believes in and will stand up to terrorism...not a President who wants to "talk" with the enemy.

I like Bush's morals and he knows that getting rid of these pyschopaths will help the world achieve peace in the long run and I love a President who doesn't care about his critics. If John Kerry were President and he had a 40% approval rating, he would totally change his ideas because he's a liar and wish-washer.

You can not "talk" to people who try to commit suicide or try to blow up American planes. I remember when Ronald Reagan was hated for all the moves he made as President yet u stuck to his guns and will go down in history as a top 5 President. Bush's legacy will be MUCH better in the future when people will see how much safer this world will be without so much terrorism.

(Only knock I have on Bush is his public speaking skills....yes they are horrible but I do agree with basically all of his decisions EXCEPT immigration- we need to close the borders NOW.)

Miami and those counties are for the most part Democrat....I choose lean approve.

I want a President who is strong on what he believes in and will stand up to terrorism...not a President who wants to "talk" with the enemy.

I like Bush's morals and he knows that getting rid of these pyschopaths will help the world achieve peace in the long run and I love a President who doesn't care about his critics. If John Kerry were President and he had a 40% approval rating, he would totally change his ideas because he's a liar and wish-washer.

You can not "talk" to people who try to commit suicide or try to blow up American planes. I remember when Ronald Reagan was hated for all the moves he made as President yet u stuck to his guns and will go down in history as a top 5 President. Bush's legacy will be MUCH better in the future when people will see how much safer this world will be without so much terrorism.

(Only knock I have on Bush is his public speaking skills....yes they are horrible but I do agree with basically all of his decisions EXCEPT immigration- we need to close the borders NOW.)

Maybe if he was a better conservative I would approve him. I am not sure he is conservative at all. We have the biggest debt in the world among countries the CIA recognizes. He stamped up and down state rights. He did anything but take government out of people's lives. Sometimes I wonder why liberals don't like this guy because he is not conservative at all.

Very, very strongly disapprove.

1) environment

2) stem cells

3) lying to the American people about reasons for a war initially

4) running up the highest debt in our history

5) failure when it came to a response post Katrina

6) has expanded government

7) has jeopardized many of our freedoms in the name of 'safety'

and the reasons go on and on and on

Just out of curiosity Das, what exactly do you disapprove of concerning stem cells?

his stand.

out of everything that has come across him in his 6 years in office nearly, he makes it a point to stamp this out as being immoral.

especially with his past history concerning the death penalty and his support of that.

Just out of curiosity Das, what exactly do you disapprove of concerning stem cells?

his stand.

out of everything that has come across him in his 6 years in office nearly, he makes it a point to stamp this out as being immoral.

especially with his past history concerning the death penalty and his support of that.

Ok, I can dig that. It's just that so many people are confused regarding that subject. A lot of people don't realize the many sources of stem cells, and simply believe that he is against it as a whole.

I went with Lean Dis.

My opinion has always been that he is not nearly smart enough to be the President.

I think its relatively important to be smart if your president.

In fact I would love to know what his IQ is.

He handled the days and weeks after 9/11 well and I think that was his shining moment.

I went with Lean Dis.

My opinion has always been that he is not nearly smart enough to be the President.

He handled the days and weeks after 9/11 well and I think that was his shining moment.

that was probably the only time I have liked the man in his time in office.

I went with Lean Dis.

Agreed. So much goodwill wasted there...

I went with Lean Dis.

that was probably the only time I have liked the man in his time in office.

I agree. I only turned against him when he went into Iraq.

I think he has handled these Katrina and 9/11 dates well

He's handled the anniversaries better than he handled the actual events. Congratulations. His parents must be so proud.

Strongly dissaprove.

Say what you will about Katrina, but there is NO denying that he did an absolutely superb job handling 9/11 and the months following it.

Strongly disapprove, because he's not conservative enough.

And I mean the conservative that existed before this presidency - small government, state's rights, personal freedom and responsibility.