Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

During Rain Delays...

Featured Replies

They should show what the ballplayers do during Rain Delays like show them in the clubhouse chillin' and talkin' or whatever...

 

OR

 

...just show Rich and Tommy talking. Those 2 are fun to hear talk.

 

WHO AGREES?

they should just leave the cameras on the ballpark scence lol, watching all those shows in between get me anxious

was there a delay tonight?

 

I'd love to have rain delay programming at the game...always fun to watch the 2 people who tough it out...

 

at Yankee Stadium they do a dance off.

I don't care what they show. It's a lot longer ride back to PBC when you are soaked to the bone. We normally go up to the concourse and chill out. Walk over to the tunnel and check on the tarp every now and then. Chat with other fans. And hit the restrooms to grab some paper towels to dry our seats off.

  • Author

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

I didn't even think about that but yeah, that'd be cool too. I could imagine Hermida already. Oh sh*t I'm HARD!

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

I didn't even think about that but yeah, that'd be cool too. I could imagine Hermida already. Oh sh*t I'm HARD!

 

:lol

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

I didn't even think about that but yeah, that'd be cool too. I could imagine Hermida already. Oh sh*t I'm HARD!

****SCARED**** :blink:

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

I didn't even think about that but yeah, that'd be cool too. I could imagine Hermida already. Oh sh*t I'm HARD!

 

:lol

Holly's just laughing because she is too.. :shifty

 

They should show what the ballplayers do during Rain Delays like show them in the clubhouse chillin' and talkin' or whatever...

 

 

that's a good idea, it'd be cool to see them hitting in the cage, lounging around, and what ever else they do.

Dudes & gal (that's for you Holly :) ) That's why you have DirecTV and MLB Extra Innings :p

 

I get into other games during Marlins RD's.

 

Just finished watching the Phillies all but get eliminated by losing to the Nats 3-1.

Just finished watching the Phillies all but get eliminated by losing to the Nats 3-1.

you mean they finally played? Wow! bet the Phils are wishin they played the make up game after FLA now!

Just finished watching the Phillies all but get eliminated by losing to the Nats 3-1.

you mean they finally played? Wow! bet the Phils are wishin they played the make up game after FLA now!

 

Yep game started at 11:30pm and finished just around 2am....those will be some very tired Phillies tomorrow.

Just finished watching the Phillies all but get eliminated by losing to the Nats 3-1.

you mean they finally played? Wow! bet the Phils are wishin they played the make up game after FLA now!

 

Yep game started at 11:30pm and finished just around 2am....those will be some very tired Phillies tomorrow.

 

Dosen't surprise me they went out of their way to get that game in considering the potential consequences if they didn't. Besides, the way Philly has been slapping us around this year I'll take any advantage we can get.

Back in the 70's, during the Orioles rain delays, they used to show one of their guys (I think he was a catcher) who would play a mock ballgame out on the tarp. He used it as the world's largest slip-n-slide as he went into each base.

Back in the 70's, during the Orioles rain delays, they used to show one of their guys (I think he was a catcher) who would play a mock ballgame out on the tarp. He used it as the world's largest slip-n-slide as he went into each base.

 

 

Was it Rick Dempsey ?

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

Works for me! :)

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

Works for me! :)

 

:o :o :o :o

 

Mods are queers allowed to post here ? (Not that there is anything wrong with that :lol )

 

Are you a gal Strike 3 ?

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

Works for me! :)

 

:o :o :o :o

 

Mods are queers allowed to post here ? (Not that there is anything wrong with that :lol )

 

Are you a gal Strike 3 ?

Yes. Should I change my name to Suger Plum Fairy Dust Wearing Pink Bows to make that clear? :thumbup

 

And why so homophobic?

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

 

Works for me! :)

 

:o :o :o :o

 

Mods are queers allowed to post here ? (Not that there is anything wrong with that :lol )

 

Are you a gal Strike 3 ?

Yes. Should I change my name to Suger Plum Fairy Dust Wearing Pink Bows to make that clear? :thumbup

 

And why so homophobic?

 

LOL Great come back.

Back in the 70's, during the Orioles rain delays, they used to show one of their guys (I think he was a catcher) who would play a mock ballgame out on the tarp. He used it as the world's largest slip-n-slide as he went into each base.

 

 

Was it Rick Dempsey ?

 

 

Yep, that's him.

 

Dempsey, whose father was a Vaudeville actor and whose mother was a former Broadway star, was known to be a bit of a ham himself. During a 1977 rain delay at Fenway Park he entertained players and fans alike by performing a baseball pantomime routine with towels stuffed in his shirt to evoke Babe Ruth's well-known belly. He ended the routine by belly-flopping across the rain-soaked tarp at home plate and then leading the crowd in a rendition of "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head." Dempsey reprised the routine at various times in later years, including once in a September 1982 game at Milwaukee when he wore a Robin Yount jersey and mimicked hitting a home run before circling the bases to the delight of the crowd.

Baseball Library

finally the game is starting, I've been @ the game since 1145. posting on my sidekick most people went inside the players for the most part were on the bench.

Yes. Should I change my name to Suger Plum Fairy Dust Wearing Pink Bows to make that clear? :thumbup

 

And why so homophobic?

 

 

Actually it was a test to see what the waters are on the board. I am gay :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.