During Rain Delays...

Libelula

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

I didn't even think about that but yeah, that'd be cool too. I could imagine Hermida already. Oh sh*t I'm HARD!

:lol

Holly's just laughing because she is too.. :shifty

They should show what the ballplayers do during Rain Delays like show them in the clubhouse chillin' and talkin' or whatever...

that's a good idea, it'd be cool to see them hitting in the cage, lounging around, and what ever else they do.

Just finished watching the Phillies all but get eliminated by losing to the Nats 3-1.

you mean they finally played? Wow! bet the Phils are wishin they played the make up game after FLA now!

Yep game started at 11:30pm and finished just around 2am....those will be some very tired Phillies tomorrow.

Dosen't surprise me they went out of their way to get that game in considering the potential consequences if they didn't. Besides, the way Philly has been slapping us around this year I'll take any advantage we can get.

what do you wanna watch them adjust their jock strap and change their underwear?

Works for me! :)

:o :o :o :o

Mods are queers allowed to post here ? (Not that there is anything wrong with that :lol )

Are you a gal Strike 3 ?

Yes. Should I change my name to Suger Plum Fairy Dust Wearing Pink Bows to make that clear? :thumbup

And why so homophobic?

Works for me! :)

:o :o :o :o

Mods are queers allowed to post here ? (Not that there is anything wrong with that :lol )

Are you a gal Strike 3 ?

Yes. Should I change my name to Suger Plum Fairy Dust Wearing Pink Bows to make that clear? :thumbup

And why so homophobic?

LOL Great come back.

Back in the 70's, during the Orioles rain delays, they used to show one of their guys (I think he was a catcher) who would play a mock ballgame out on the tarp. He used it as the world's largest slip-n-slide as he went into each base.

Was it Rick Dempsey ?

Yep, that's him.

Dempsey, whose father was a Vaudeville actor and whose mother was a former Broadway star, was known to be a bit of a ham himself. During a 1977 rain delay at Fenway Park he entertained players and fans alike by performing a baseball pantomime routine with towels stuffed in his shirt to evoke Babe Ruth's well-known belly. He ended the routine by belly-flopping across the rain-soaked tarp at home plate and then leading the crowd in a rendition of "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head." Dempsey reprised the routine at various times in later years, including once in a September 1982 game at Milwaukee when he wore a Robin Yount jersey and mimicked hitting a home run before circling the bases to the delight of the crowd.

Baseball Library