What coaches will stay if any?

gobucks

I heard somewhere, but it wasn't a caller to a radio talkshow but rather either a host or a guest, saying they expected at the minimum Presley, Arsenault and Hill would remain.

I would imgaine the only reason Hill doesn't return is for personal reasons but having Jim Presley return working with hitters for another year, would be a good thing.

Of all the coaches, I'd be surprised the most to see Kranitz return.

I don't recall Beinfest's exact word choice, but when asked about the staff he said something to the extent of that they're taking it position by position and that they already have targeted internal and external options for their first spot...heavily suggestive of the Wiley/Rosey situation.

And yeah, Hill's a virtual lock, the only way he's not back is if he asks not to come back.

Perry Hill will be back unless he decides he doesnt want to be in baseball for whatever reason next year.

His loyalty was never to Girardi but to the organization. I'm not ever sure if Girardi wanted Hill on his staff, though its possible he did.

I found this on the Marlins website in the article "Gonzalez tabbed to replace Girardi"

As for Gonzalez's staff, he plans on having discussions with three of the coaches with Marlins this past season. Hitting coach Jim Presley, pitching coach Rick Kranitz and infield coach Perry Hill will be considered to return.

Not expected back are bench coach Gary Tuck, third base coach Bobby Meacham and bullpen coach Mike Harkey.

The team also is considering some coaches from within the organization being promoted to the big-league level.

A possible bench coach candidate is Pat Corrales, who is not returning as the Braves bench coach.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...sp&c_id=fla

I found this on the Marlins website in the article "Gonzalez tabbed to replace Girardi"

As for Gonzalez's staff, he plans on having discussions with three of the coaches with Marlins this past season. Hitting coach Jim Presley, pitching coach Rick Kranitz and infield coach Perry Hill will be considered to return.

Not expected back are bench coach Gary Tuck, third base coach Bobby Meacham and bullpen coach Mike Harkey.

The team also is considering some coaches from within the organization being promoted to the big-league level.

A possible bench coach candidate is Pat Corrales, who is not returning as the Braves bench coach.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...sp&c_id=fla

I would be surprised to see Presley or Kranitz return. The Beinfest / Girardi rift started over the coaches and now Beinfest will keep the coaches he resisted hiring? I don't see it happening.

Corrales is an awsome bench coach for a rookie manager. He's being around forever and has worked along side Cox for his entire Dynasty run with the Braves. One of the positve factors in this hiring is that now, the manager can be interviewed by latin sport shows like Descarga deportiva, and la republica deportiva. This team has the potential to become latin america's team.