2006 WS: Who Will Win? Who Are You Rooting For?

MVPosey

Position by Position:

STL/DET/Edge:

C. Molina/ Rodriguez/ Tigers

1B. Pujols/ Casey/ Cards

2B. Belliard/ Polanco/ Cards

3B. Rolen/ Inge/ Cards

SS. Eckstein/ Guillen/ Tigers

LF. Duncan/ Monroe/ Cards

CF. Edmonds/ Granderson/ Cards

RF. Encarnacion/ Ordonez/ Tigers

DH. Spiezio/ Thames/ Tigers

SP. Carpenter/ Robertson/ Cards

SP. Suppan/ Verlander/ Tigers

SP. Reyes/ Rogers/ Tigers

SP. Weaver/ Bonderman/ Tigers

CL. Wainwright/ Jones/ Tigers

MR. Tigers

Bench. Tigers

Man. La Russa/ Leyland/ Tigers

Cardinals were able to make the World Series because the National League was so pathetic...they are pretty outmatched

Although in a best of seven, anything can happen

How is Belliard better than Polanco?

Anyways, Tigers in 6. It's obvious who I'm rooting for.

Bandwagon jumper :p

j/p

Anyways, Polanco can't hit...he had just 23 extra base hits and 17 walks all year...Belliard's slugging percentage is 39 points higher while his OBP is just 7 points lower

My dad's a big Tiger fan so I'll guess I'll root for them...plus they were one of the better signing teams

Tigers in 5. I think they were baseball's best team this year despite the brain fart to end the season. Plus, they look eerily similar to last year's White Sox. As much as I'd like the NL to take one, it's hard as a Marlins fan to not root for Detroit.

On a separate note, if the Cards don't win, I think they're officially the Buffalo Bills of baseball.

I'm just glad despite all the struggles our team is back in the World Series.. of course we dont stand a chance but I'll take that chance.. We didnt stand a chance of making the playoffs.. made em.. didnt stand a chance to beat the Padres.. beat em.. didnt stand a chance against the Mets.. beat em.. dont stand a chance against the Tigers? We'll see what happens..

Honestly I just want my team to show up in the WS this year and get a couple wins at that.. a WS title would be amazing though.. the chances of that happening arent great but who knows? That's why they play the games!

I'm just glad despite all the struggles our team is back in the World Series.. of course we dont stand a chance but I'll take that chance.. We didnt stand a chance of making the playoffs.. made em.. didnt stand a chance to beat the Padres.. beat em.. didnt stand a chance against the Mets.. beat em.. dont stand a chance against the Tigers? We'll see what happens..

Honestly I just want my team to show up in the WS this year and get a couple wins at that.. a WS title would be amazing though.. the chances of that happening arent great but who knows? That's why they play the games!

worst. "fan". ever.