October 7, 200322 yr stupid Giants fan. Duh we have a lot of bandwagoners. the team has only been around for one decade in a place that is dominated by football. plus any previous fans were turned off by the whole dismantling thing. i have been a fan since 93 and so have a crap load of other people. i think that says a lot for such a young team as opposed to teams where its just a no brainer.
October 7, 200322 yr Rooting for the Marlins here is not the easy thing to do. Rooting for the Giants over there is. And they should say nothing about stupidity, because their fans don't even register on the IQ scale.
October 7, 200322 yr Rooting for the Marlins here is not the easy thing to do. Rooting for the Giants over there is. And they should say nothing about stupidity, because their fans don't even register on the IQ scale. :lol and they are aparantly rooting for the cubs. shouldnt they be rooting for us so they could at least say they were beat by the best?
October 7, 200322 yr They were showing respect toward our team, something I've never seen from the Cub fans toward anyone. I'll take it.
October 7, 200322 yr They were showing respect toward our team, something I've never seen from the Cub fans toward anyone. I'll take it.
October 7, 200322 yr They were showing respect toward our team, something I've never seen from the Cub fans toward anyone. I'll take it.
October 7, 200322 yr The funny thing about the SF post was that the Marlin fans boo every pitch that was called a ball in Florida. Well, I was at both games in SF and their fans did the same. Stupid comment. That "fan" must not have been at the division series games at all. Granted the umpiring in game #1 was not good for either team but Bonds never gets a good pitch strike called against him.
October 7, 200322 yr The funny thing about the SF post was that the Marlin fans boo every pitch that was called a ball in Florida. Well, I was at both games in SF and their fans did the same. Stupid comment. That "fan" must not have been at the division series games at all. Granted the umpiring in game #1 was not good for either team but Bonds never gets a good pitch strike called against him. And the umping in Game 3 was? It was deplorable.
October 7, 200322 yr Remember that the Cubs Message board do not represent all of the Cubs fans. Same in here. The ones in the message boards are probably the educated baseball fans that know what they are talking about instead of the Blecher Bumming Rude A-Holes that we tend to see
October 7, 200322 yr I find it admusing cuz i wantted the braves, after what the Cub pitching staff did to us this year but we didnt get that...... so as i look at this series i must say everything is evenly matched, there pitching and our pitching are = in my eyes... our hitting is better than there hitting... our Pen is better than theres.... Fact is what this all comes down to is Managing Trader Jack ova Dusty and Dusty has shown many times that he can be out Managed.. "cough, cough, World Series, and All Star Game, cough, cough,"
October 7, 200322 yr Greetings from the South Side of Chicago folks. I guarantee you that Cubs fans are looking past you guys and think that they are going to role you. Cubs fans are obnoxious, arrogant jerks who don't deserve this. Be patient. Root your team on. I know I will be.
October 7, 200322 yr Again, I bring out my catchphrase for this series and for quite a few seasons to come..... f*** THE CUBS
October 7, 200322 yr the thing that gets me most about these ChiSox fans is their passion. gets me fired up
October 7, 200322 yr pretty fair comments overall by the cubs fans. although how did they "beat us pretty good" in the regular season? as one of their posts put it... if just one of those games goes the other way, it's a 3-3 split. marlins lost one game 1-0, DTrain lost one after that looong rain delay, Pavano was dominant for 7 innings & for some reason was sent out to pitch the 8th & they got to him. Hardly cause for overconfidence.....but hey go ahead Cubs fans!
October 7, 200322 yr DTrain lost one after that looong rain delay, i was there. that game blew no matter. i'm sure trelle wil have his revenge
October 7, 200322 yr DTrain lost one after that looong rain delay, i was there. that game blew no matter. i'm sure trelle wil have his revenge I was there as well. That day is the day I started hating Cubs fan. BB84 did you stay until the end that day?
October 7, 200322 yr DTrain lost one after that looong rain delay, i was there. that game blew no matter. i'm sure trelle wil have his revenge I was there as well. That day is the day I started hating Cubs fan. BB84 did you stay until the end that day? yes, yes i did. that is also the day i started truly hating the cubs, mostly due to the fact that there were so many of their fans there... CURSES!
October 7, 200322 yr Greetings from the South Side of Chicago folks. I guarantee you that Cubs fans are looking past you guys and think that they are going to role you. Cubs fans are obnoxious, arrogant jerks who don't deserve this. Be patient. Root your team on. I know I will be. So true. As some of you here may know, Ron Santo..... ex-sCrUB and current WGN Cubs Radio announcer..... is undergoing tests for possible bladder cancer and missed announcing the Atlanta Series. However, that didn't stop Santo and Chicago Sports anchors from stating that, "I/He will be ready to go by the time the World Series starts." You'd think the sCrUBS were the Yanks of old the way the Chicago Media is portraying them. POUND THEM!!!!! :thumbup
October 7, 200322 yr lol how can ya not love these whitesox fans??? there so nice Well, we no longer have our team to be passionate about and we're sick of all of the pro-cub media and sick of listening to the cub fans spewing garbage.
October 8, 200322 yr Congratulations to the Fighting Fish!!! A hard-fought 11 inning battle goes the Marlins way, in enemy territory! 1 down, 3 to go!!! SMO :lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.