Fragile

Lefty

I broke my ankle (again) playing basketball today. Went up for a layup and it buckled on the landing. At least it's the left foot so I can still drive home. It's swollen big time and I have to use crutches for a while. My winter break is f***ed for the most part, but whatever. I think I've already had a topic a little while back about how injury-prone I am.

I just got done mending my broken nose and now this. I think this is the 4th time I've broken my left ankle. And I believe I broke the right ankle twice. I am the most frail person I know, and I did not think that this would follow me throughout my entire life. I hope one of these days I can actually play a sport without seriously injuring myself.

This is actually more suitable for my blog.

Were you drunk?

No completely sober. Funny you mention that though because the last few times before yesterday I pretty much was plastered and didn't break anything (just some scrapes).

Getting to class today was a pain in the ass. Using crutches is like learning how to walk again. It takes time to get used to, and in the mean time I look like a retard. Thankfully there are some nice people who helped with doors and allowed me in curteously.

Highlight of my day was having to hold my exam in my mouth as I trekked to the front of the class to drop it off. By the time my teacher got it, I had worked up a good bit of slobber on the edge. I got no sleep last night, but I'm not even sure it had anything to do with the ankle. I'm just studying my ass off right now again because I have another test at 730 tomorrow.

I assume that you're driving back home to Miami after finals are over? I'm leaving FSU on Thursday afternoon.

my last final is in about an hour, and I'm crashing for a good 13 hours right afterward....likely I'll leave on Thursday as well because I wanna give my ankle time to heal a bit.

fra-gi-le? must be italian

OMG this made me laugh at loud at work. People thought I was crazy.

:thumbup

December 25, I'm watching this movie again. It never gets old.

what movie?

:o

Its a little flick called, "A Christmas Story".

One TV station will play it non-stop all day on Christmas (they do it every year).

fra-gi-le? must be italian

OMG this made me laugh at loud at work. People thought I was crazy.

:thumbup

December 25, I'm watching this movie again. It never gets old.

what movie?

:o

Its a little flick called, "A Christmas Story".

One TV station will play it non-stop all day on Christmas (they do it every year).

Oh, that. I've never seen it (strange b/c I'm a bit of a movie guru), and I'll probably miss it again this year as I will be at the JETS/FINS game!

Shaq-man: My dad has a history of weak bones, but it only affected him when he was pretty young. My mom has weak ankles too.

But I take the cake by far. Anytime I play competitive sports I get hurt. But you know I bounce back and kee playing anyway. And I can't stress enough that I made the behind the back, and-1 style layup that I buckled on. :mischief