Anyone have any travel plans this year?

JetsMania

I doubt anyone cares but...

I am swtiching up my travel plans. I had planned on going to Russia in May, but because of several factors I will need to move it to October (when the award tickets drop down to 40,000 miles again).

Using a coupon I had from american airlines (to get me from boston to newark), I found a ticket to stockholm, sweden for $380 round trip!

If anyone here lives in new york, on air malaysia they have tickets for $380 including taxes to sweden up until memorial day weekend. I also found tickets from new york to rome for $299 (in april and may) everything included if anyone is intersted.

Going to Hawaii in the Summer....

Hawaii is pretty much the greatest place ever. Try to get in some scuba in Maui if you can. :thumbup

I just got back from Stowe, VT for a "ski" trip. It was really icy and more like spring skiing conditions - which is really bad - but we still had fun because it is a nice area.

did you go to Smuglers (mountain)?

Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo in April.

Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, and Egypt in the fall.

Possibly head North to Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and Russia at some point as well.

Thats awesome. Egypt and Turkey are in my top 10 destinations to visit. Russia is number one, and I think I am finalizing my trip to moscow and st petersburg in a few weeks.