January 8, 200719 yr Anyone planning/going on any trips this year? I am going to Montreal (this) MLK weekend. Toronto presidents day weekend (miles). I am planning to go to Moscow and St Petersburg in may (miles) Vancouver sometime this summer (miles). thats what I have for the first half of the year. So i will save about $1,800 in airfare. The second half of the year I will have to start accruing miles again so i can get some free trips. I hope to add London and Mexico City in the second half of this year. We'll see what happens.
January 8, 200719 yr I just came back from Colorado a couple weeks ago. Cruise in Feb. (Bahamas) Reno/Lake Tahoe or San Fransisco (March) L.A. (June) N.Y.C. (July) Probably back to Colorado in December.
January 8, 200719 yr Going to Hawaii in the Summer....then Cali...every year we do a 2 week trip somewhere....ive seen pretty much the entire US of A and Spain
January 8, 200719 yr The Florida Music Educators convention is in Tampa (every year) and I go and spend the weekend there visiting friends and relatives. We have an extra day off of school this year, so we'll hit Busch Gardens as well!
January 8, 200719 yr The Florida Music Educators convention is in Tampa (every year) and I go and spend the weekend there visiting friends and relatives. We have an extra day off of school this year, so we'll hit Busch Gardens as well! Dont forget to visit Bern's Steakhouse. You too Juanky.
January 8, 200719 yr Goin to Spain this summer for 3 months, and I'll probably travel all around Europe during the semester. Also goin to Vermont in August and probably NYC in November
January 8, 200719 yr I did a lot of travel last year, so this year I don't think i'm going to do anything crazy - just a lot of shorter trips around AZ this weekend I'll probably end up in Rocky Point, MX - debating about a trip to either San Antonio or Nashville in the spring, will make another trek or two to laughlin, have friends trying to get us up to vegas for march madness/st. patricks day/stephen lynch show (but probably will just stay in phx) will probably make it up to seattle again for a seahawks game also a lot of business travel on the west coast along with visiting family in albuquerque
January 8, 200719 yr Cruise in March for spring break Chicago for Marlins/Sox series Probably not anywhere overseas unless I strike it rich. Possibly on a baseball trip to see a bunch of ballparks All depends on my job situation I guess
January 8, 200719 yr A little Florida Spring Training tour over Presidents day weekend- probably gonna make it a 4 day weekend and go to a few different sites to catch some practices. And then, Newport, Rhode Island on the week of 4th of July for my brothers wedding.
January 8, 200719 yr boarding the Disney Wonder this Thursday for a cruise to the Bahamas and their private island...4 days on the water (WOOHOOO!!!) as for the rest of the year..depends on how my new job goes
January 8, 200719 yr I'm going to orlando a couple of times (at least) to go to Universal. I'm going to boston, new york, detroit, philadelphia to see the stadiums there...hopefully some marlins games. And last and least North/South Carolina and Canada this summer.
January 8, 200719 yr boarding the Disney Wonder this Thursday for a cruise to the Bahamas and their private island...4 days on the water (WOOHOOO!!!) as for the rest of the year..depends on how my new job goes is that a one year anniversary at disney?
January 9, 200719 yr I'm going back to Mont-Tremblant in June or July and Muskoka, Canada is a possibility as well in late July or early August. And Mont-Tremblant again in December. For college visits I will be heading to Tallahassee sometime soon. Over Spring Break, I will be heading up to Atlanta for Georgia Tech visit, onto Chicago to visit Northwestern and the University of Chicago, and possibly Boston to go up to UMASS-Lowell.
January 9, 200719 yr Author I'll probably add some weekend trips when the NFL schedule comes out. I know jets are at dallas, cinncy (especially if its during oktoberfest) and baltimore. Maybe I'll make my first trip to buffalo (as long as its early in the year). I would like to go to Miami at Oklahoma in september. Obviously I cant go to every game i want, I will have to wait until april to start planning.
January 9, 200719 yr i'm going to some spring training games in march, and i'm hoping to go to atlanta in the spring and california is a long shot for me but i hope to pull that one off. i haven't been on a real vacation since i started college (that was in 2003, and i'm done).
January 9, 200719 yr Vegas in May Atlanta in Sept for a Marlins series at Turner. Im sure I'll do a little Disney World action in December too. Vegas again in October. :anon
January 9, 200719 yr MaXx and I are going to Savannah this weekend. I am hoping to go to Atlanta this summer and Disney World as well.
January 9, 200719 yr well back to CT on the 21, Baltimore for a bat mitzvah, and back to FLA on spring break...then one or all of Tampa, Jupiter, Dodgertown...., then back to CT, back to FLA, Atlanta (I hope, In June as well), back to CT, NJ for a bar mitzvah, back to FLA, back to CT, back to FLA
January 9, 200719 yr rocky point this weekend is out - cold front coming through and there is no reason to go to the beach, when it's cloudy with highs in the 50s however, I did find roundtrip tickets to denver for $80, so I'll be heading there in april
January 10, 200719 yr I'm not sure just yet, I'm probably going to travel within the state here and there during the summer. I'll probably go to a couple of games at RFK. I usually spend a weekend in Virginia Beach during the summer, and of course I'll be driving to and from my school's town (Harrisonburg) here and there. If I'm lucky I might go to New Hampshire.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.