Anyone have any travel plans this year?

JetsMania

Anyone planning/going on any trips this year?

I am going to Montreal (this) MLK weekend. Toronto presidents day weekend (miles).

I am planning to go to Moscow and St Petersburg in may (miles)

Vancouver sometime this summer (miles).

thats what I have for the first half of the year. So i will save about $1,800 in airfare. The second half of the year I will have to start accruing miles again so i can get some free trips.

I hope to add London and Mexico City in the second half of this year. We'll see what happens.

I did a lot of travel last year, so this year I don't think i'm going to do anything crazy - just a lot of shorter trips around AZ

this weekend I'll probably end up in Rocky Point, MX - debating about a trip to either San Antonio or Nashville in the spring, will make another trek or two to laughlin, have friends trying to get us up to vegas for march madness/st. patricks day/stephen lynch show (but probably will just stay in phx)

will probably make it up to seattle again for a seahawks game

also a lot of business travel on the west coast along with visiting family in albuquerque

I'm going back to Mont-Tremblant in June or July and Muskoka, Canada is a possibility as well in late July or early August. And Mont-Tremblant again in December.

For college visits I will be heading to Tallahassee sometime soon. Over Spring Break, I will be heading up to Atlanta for Georgia Tech visit, onto Chicago to visit Northwestern and the University of Chicago, and possibly Boston to go up to UMASS-Lowell.

I'll probably add some weekend trips when the NFL schedule comes out. I know jets are at dallas, cinncy (especially if its during oktoberfest) and baltimore. Maybe I'll make my first trip to buffalo (as long as its early in the year).

I would like to go to Miami at Oklahoma in september.

Obviously I cant go to every game i want, I will have to wait until april to start planning.

I'm not sure just yet, I'm probably going to travel within the state here and there during the summer. I'll probably go to a couple of games at RFK. I usually spend a weekend in Virginia Beach during the summer, and of course I'll be driving to and from my school's town (Harrisonburg) here and there. If I'm lucky I might go to New Hampshire.