April 26, 200719 yr Author They used to operate on a pinstripe by the week, black on Friday Saturday schedule. Pitchers pick on the road.
April 26, 200719 yr I never even knew the pitchers picked. I thought it was just scheduled or picked on random. Learning something new.
April 26, 200719 yr Wish theyd bring back the Fish on the chest jersey...those pwned. I wish we'd bring back the sleeveless jerseys for good.
April 26, 200719 yr Author Wish theyd bring back the Fish on the chest jersey...those pwned. I wish we'd bring back the sleeveless jerseys for good. I think the now defunct Sunday jerseys would make a great vest.
April 26, 200719 yr On the flip side...Cinci going away from their sleeveless jerseys is a good thing. Their now old school unis are tight.
April 26, 200719 yr It's probably due to the black jerseys looking better than all of the other variations of our uniforms.
April 26, 200719 yr It's probably due to the black jerseys looking better than all of the other variations of our uniforms. I'd have to disagree there. Maybe I'm just old school when it comes to uniforms, but I definitely prefer the road grey and home pinstripe jerseys to the black jersey. I would have no problem with the black jersey as our designated Friday / Saturday night home jerseys, but I think they wear it far too often now.
April 26, 200719 yr bring back the sleeveless??? i don't know about that one. i see the d-rays all the time because i live in st. pete and that style makes them look puny. i think when we had them it fit with the times, but i defintely wouldn't want us to go back to them. i like the black (and pretty much all our uni's) and i wish they would bring back the fish on the chest for like sunday home games or something.
April 26, 200719 yr black shirts reminds me of the 2003 march thru the playoffs. i wish they'de wear them MORE often.
April 26, 200719 yr coughcoughbringbacksomeTEALcoughcough.... can't wait till we introduce more orange
April 26, 200719 yr I like the black jerseys it definitely reminds me of 2003 when pudge came up with the ball. Also baseball needs more color in its uniforms, the only reason white and grey are traditional is because the owners back then were extremely cheap and only bought wool potato sack like fabrics and didn't want to spend money dying them, and there were no sizes and because of that baseball is the only major sport were the uniforms got less baggy. Edit: The Marlins are 6-2 while wearing the black jerseys with the only two losses coming during that six game losing streak.
April 26, 200719 yr Id like to see them bring back the Fish on M BP hat than introduce any more jerseys, honestly. That logo is awesome.
April 26, 200719 yr Last year on Photo Day, MaXx wore his vest jersey. Scott noticed and said that he really really liked it. He even called someone from the front office over and told him that he wants to see those come back.
April 26, 200719 yr The teal burns my eyes, and makes me envious of the Pittsburgh "We are family" uniforms. But, it doesn't surprise me that so many people like the teal. People down here are weird. But, if it'd put more butts in the seats....teal it is.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.