Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phils @ Fish 5/23 7:05 at DS

Featured Replies

f***ing ridiculous.

 

Phillies announcer: "Wes Gardner is warming in the pen"

 

:|

They've made at least 15 mistakes tonight.

I'm nervous.

 

Play (outs). :(

You've been nervous during games as long as I've known you.

Relax.

It's the nature of baseball.

It's meant to be relaxing. And exciting.

Last time I was nervous was game 7 1997 WS after 6 innings before Bonilla's HR.

man idk what to do myself when the games not on tv...im dying here

I'm nervous.

 

Play (outs). :(

You've been nervous during games as long as I've known you.

Relax.

It's the nature of baseball.

It's meant to be relaxing. And exciting.

Last time I was nervous was game 7 1997 WS after 6 innings before Bonilla's HR.

the last time i was nervous was game 3 of the '03 nlds... now i just take everything as it comes. god i love baseball

I'm nervous.

 

Play (outs). :(

You've been nervous during games as long as I've known you.

Relax.

It's the nature of baseball.

It's meant to be relaxing. And exciting.

Last time I was nervous was game 7 1997 WS after 6 innings before Bonilla's HR.

 

It's ok. If your nervous you care. When your on the edge of your seat and we win the tight ones, it just makes it sweeter.

 

I like being nervous.

I'm nervous.

 

Play (outs). :(

You've been nervous during games as long as I've known you.

Relax.

It's the nature of baseball.

It's meant to be relaxing. And exciting.

Last time I was nervous was game 7 1997 WS after 6 innings before Bonilla's HR.

 

Liar.

That

or

your

not

a

real

fan.

:-o

Man, jeremy has hit every ball on the screws tonight.. just not finding any grass. Still looks good up there though. We need a hit or two so we can get hanley and cabs another AB in the 9th

Olivo batting for Treanor and the count is 3-0 and Olivo swing 3-0 and pops up....what a douche

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.