Keenan to Calgary?

fauowls44

Awww....I was hoping he'd get a job in Atlanta. :(

shut up! Thrashers are the #2 team ;)

You are a Panthers fan and a Thrashers fan? :thumbdown

How does that work? I've never understood how anyone could be a fan of 2 teams in the same league anyway, but if you are going to like 2 teams, at least pick someone out west.

Awww....I was hoping he'd get a job in Atlanta. :(

shut up! Thrashers are the #2 team ;)

You are a Panthers fan and a Thrashers fan? :thumbdown

How does that work? I've never understood how anyone could be a fan of 2 teams in the same league anyway, but if you are going to like 2 teams, at least pick someone out west.

lived in both places in the inaugural season for the respective team. I'm Panthers over Thrashers unless the Thrashers are in and Panthers out of the playoffs. Also, I just love hockey in general.

Maybe Sutter has officially lost his rocker?

I don't understand how he can even show his face in this league after masterminding arguably the worst trade in the history of the modern NHL.

Eh, it was bad but not anywhere near the worst (my nominee: The Isles trading what amounted to Big Z and Jason Spezza for Alexei Yashin).

On Edit: Scratch that: Lindros to the Flyers in exchange for Forsberg, Ron Hextall, Steve Duchesne, Kerry Huffman, Chris Simon, Mike Ricci, two first round draft picks, and $15,000,000 cash.

On Edit: Scratch that: Lindros to the Flyers in exchange for Forsberg, Ron Hextall, Steve Duchesne, Kerry Huffman, Chris Simon, Mike Ricci, two first round draft picks, and $15,000,000 cash.

That wasn't that bad, at the time it wasn't throw up in your mouth bad, it kinda paid off for the Flyers, and Colorado would probably have won those cups with or without Forsberg.