Marlins-Yankees

Wild Card

I follow the Reds a lot.... Nice for Aaron Boone to get that homer. He took the Reds semi-firesale & eventual trade pretty hard & was struggling for the Yanks. Anyway, now the Yankees are doomed.

No luck for Boston or Chicago, it's Marlins vs Yankees.

However, I am not looking forward to seeing half of Pro Player filled with Yankees fans....

I really hate that.

However, I am not looking forward to seeing half of Pro Player filled with Yankees fans....

I really hate that.

Well, the series sold out in like 45 seconds, so I wouldn't count on as many Yanks fans as you would think. With tons of transplanted New Yorkers in South Florida, I wonder how many of them who still cheer for the Yankees bought WS tickets anticipating the Yankees being there.

GO MARLINS!

BELIEVE.

Phillies = owned

Giants = owned

Cubs = owned

Yankees = NEXT TO BE OWNED

btw. the Marlins banwagon is going to be HUGE. Underdog rise!

"Goliath,

You are going down.

David"

HELLS YEAH !!!!!!! :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t :

WORLD SERIES BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN !!!!!!

I really hate that.

Well, the series sold out in like 45 seconds, so I wouldn't count on as many Yanks fans as you would think. I'm sure you're aware though.....

that plenty of these tickets are bought by ticket brokers. There will be plenty of Yankees fans there.

I think that players especially get irritated by that.....with the visiting team's fans having a big cheering section.