Thank you, architects of Petco Park!

Hammerhead

Hiermieda's such a worthless sack of crap.

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

f***in' A right he isn't.

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

Is that a direct quote of what someone else said a little bit ago?

Is that a direct quote of what someone else said a little bit ago?

:lol

It was driving me crazy, but I found it. I'M NOT CRAZY!

It was driving me crazy, but I found it. I'M NOT CRAZY!

O..M..G...It's in Swift's signature....I feel like a moron....

Guest Festa

I think after today's performance Hermida should get an early induction into Cooperstown.

I was thinking the same thing.

And the Marlins should of course announce now that they will retire his number when his career is over.

Why wait? Lets do it league-wide. :disco

I think after today's performance Hermida should get an early induction into Cooperstown.

I was thinking the same thing.

And the Marlins should of course announce now that they will retire his number when his career is over.

Why wait? Lets do it league-wide. :disco

First player to break the MB.com idiot barrier?

considering the pitching matchups...I'm thrilled with a split

Agreed. Everyone but our supposed ace pitched and they all pitched pretty well. I thought they were going to go to the Well, sick the Mad Dog on us, bring out the Young gun, and get us all Peaved after sweeping us.....

Yeah, that was horrible.