Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thank you, architects of Petco Park!

Featured Replies

*architects

 

:mischief

Hiermieda's such a worthless sack of crap.

 

Hermierda? :mischief2

Hiermieda's such a worthless sack of crap.

 

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

Hiermieda's such a worthless sack of crap.

 

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

 

f***in' A right he isn't.

Hiermieda's such a worthless sack of crap.

 

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

 

Is that a direct quote of what someone else said a little bit ago?

Hiermieda's such a worthless sack of crap.

 

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

 

Is that a direct quote of what someone else said a little bit ago?

 

:lol

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

 

It was driving me crazy, but I found it. I'M NOT CRAZY!

I think after today's performance Hermida should get an early induction into Cooperstown.

And for the record he is not a "budding superstar". Butler is a budding superstar, Howard is a budding superstar, Ramirez is a budding superstar, you can't possibly put Hermida in the same category.

 

It was driving me crazy, but I found it. I'M NOT CRAZY!

 

O..M..G...It's in Swift's signature....I feel like a moron....

LMAO

 

Kim pitched a great game and Treanor and Hermida took care of the offense today. Real nice to take down Peavy and get the split outta San Diego.

I think after today's performance Hermida should get an early induction into Cooperstown.

I was thinking the same thing.

And the Marlins should of course announce now that they will retire his number when his career is over.

I think after today's performance Hermida should get an early induction into Cooperstown.

I was thinking the same thing.

And the Marlins should of course announce now that they will retire his number when his career is over.

 

Why wait? Lets do it league-wide. :disco

I think after today's performance Hermida should get an early induction into Cooperstown.

I was thinking the same thing.

And the Marlins should of course announce now that they will retire his number when his career is over.

 

Why wait? Lets do it league-wide. :disco

First player to break the MB.com idiot barrier?

considering the pitching matchups...I'm thrilled with a split

Agreed. Everyone but our supposed ace pitched and they all pitched pretty well. I thought they were going to go to the Well, sick the Mad Dog on us, bring out the Young gun, and get us all Peaved after sweeping us.....

 

Yeah, that was horrible.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.