Possibly the worst series this year...

Guest ShaqandWade323

Wonder if this series makes us sellers now, especially with JJ having another setback and Hanley missing time.

I'd rather shut Hanley down and let him have the surgery now and be ready for 08 if we do sell.

The only thing we can sell is Willis really. Boone won't attract anybody cause he's injured and Mando isn't impressing anybody.

Wonder if this series makes us sellers now, especially with JJ having another setback and Hanley missing time.

I'd rather shut Hanley down and let him have the surgery now and be ready for 08 if we do sell.

The only thing we can sell is Willis really. Boone won't attract anybody cause he's injured and Mando isn't impressing anybody.

Just-in Mil-ler clap clap clap clap clap

and if Boone can get healthy very soon, he will have interest

How about Kevin Gregg? We might want to keep, but I'd like to see the kind of offers we'd get considering the package it took for Linebrink.

Guest ShaqandWade323

That's a good point but Gregg is locked up for the next two years I believe and he seems to be the real deal, are we sure we wanna trade away a bonafide reliever? Unless it's an overwhelming offer, I don't see it happening.

Guest ShaqandWade323

Training camp starts tomorrow!

So? You're a Jets fan...how is that supposed to be a happy thing for you?

Yeah, I went there.

How about Kevin Gregg? We might want to keep, but I'd like to see the kind of offers we'd get considering the package it took for Linebrink.

no reason to even look to move him

well u cant lose a game any worse than that and u kind of just got the feeling it would happen......idk wat the hell it is but id rather have armando in an 2-0 count rather than a 0-2 becuase he must have surrenderd 15 rbi's in this famous blow ups already on 0-2 counts. Chance to gain on the phillies, mets, padres and braves gone as usual but i guess u look back to linden getting robbed and uggla grounding into the 1-2-3 double play.

I can't believe Jorge Julio** ooops i mean Benitez gave up that HR on a 0-2 pitch.

my man just in case u may not have noticed hes done that about 20 times this year...when they called that strike two i was like "oh no" cause i knew wat benitez does 0-2.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?playerId=3130

0 HR's on/after 0-2 counts. (Excluding today of course.)

I can't believe Jorge Julio** ooops i mean Benitez gave up that HR on a 0-2 pitch.

my man just in case u may not have noticed hes done that about 20 times this year...when they called that strike two i was like "oh no" cause i knew wat benitez does 0-2.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?playerId=3130

0 HR's on/after 0-2 counts. (Excluding today of course.)

i did not mean home runs. I meant base hits in general which he has given up a ton on 0-2 especially in that braves series where he had those two horrible days back to back and i was there for both.