Braves @ Marlins 8/28/07 7:05 PM Sun SportsVandenHurk vs Smoltz THE FI

Guest iFesta

What so how exactly did Festa get Kenya on the telecast. I must know.

E-Mail.

First one:

Hi Rich, Hi Tommy,

I am currently watching the game from my home in Kenya. Every once in a while Radio Kenya broadcasts a few baseball game from the states to fill up dead air time in the early mornings. Do you know if the Marlins will be telecast on the national radio station Radio Kenya anytime soon?

Second:

HI!

I LIVE IN KENYA AND TO ANSWER JUANKY'S EMAIL. THE MARLINS GAME ON 9/12 WILL BE ON RADIO KENYA.

WILLY IN MOMBASA, KENYA

E-Mail.

First one:

Hi Rich, Hi Tommy,

I am currently watching the game from my home in Kenya. Every once in a while Radio Kenya broadcasts a few baseball game from the states to fill up dead air time in the early mornings. Do you know if the Marlins will be telecast on the national radio station Radio Kenya anytime soon?

Second:

HI!

I LIVE IN KENYA AND TO ANSWER JUANKY'S EMAIL. THE MARLINS GAME ON 9/12 WILL BE ON RADIO KENYA.

WILLY IN MOMBASA, KENYA

OMFG you win 5000 internets!

E-Mail.

First one:

Hi Rich, Hi Tommy,

Second:

HI!

WILLY IN MOMBASA, KENYA

You win this: