do ladies find this sexy

g8trz2003

Guest marlins02

alright ladies, what about a green Hurricane jersey, with some baggy black jeans and a pair of white Iversons? :D

Furman why are we asking women about clothing over the internet?

i just find jerseys being worn, more of a black thing. Same with ecko. But thats my opinion. I'm not here to judge.

I'm tellin you. The ladies gave me rave reviews on the seer-sucker Tommy pants today. Coupled with a Guy Harvey shirt, and my South Carolina sandles, with the Camo Dodge hat...it was straight pimp

No no no...

It's the Dontrelle jersey (worn open, not buttoned down) with a white t-shirt, ecko jean shorts with the faded look, and brand new white reboks (sp) on my feet.

Now THAT is pimp. lol.

There you go :) do you buy Ecko in the rack next to Outkast clothing and Phat Farm?

just messin...i mess with my friend who wears Sean John

No no no...

It's the Dontrelle jersey (worn open, not buttoned down) with a white t-shirt, ecko jean shorts with the faded look, and brand new white reboks (sp) on my feet.

Now THAT is pimp. lol.

THAT IS PIMP. I wear my mags jersey no button with a white tee, and my giant fits....and the white jordans...gets the rave revues from everybody.

No no no...

Now THAT is pimp. lol.

There you go :) I know.

The ladies love it.

They love me in it. Same in my white sox gear...girls actually talk to me when i wear it lol :D .

No no no...

Now THAT is pimp. lol.

THAT IS PIMP. I wear my mags jersey no button with a white tee, and my giant fits....and the white jordans...gets the rave revues from everybody. WE are pimpolicous.

That's how tru playa's roll. lol.