Brandon Inge Available

canada-marlin24

He reeks of the Miguel Olivo disease

but he can catch a baseball

FACT: Miguel Olivo hit 2 more homeruns than Inge and batted .236 compared to Inge's .239.

FACT: Mike Lowell hit .236 in 2005 for the Florida Marlins and won a Gold Glove that year.

FACT: Mike Lowell is a douche and cost us the 2005 season.

If you love Olivo and Lowell in 2005 (which Lowell himself cost us the playoffs), then you would love Inge. On top of that Inge will cost $$. Submediocrity at its finest.

well the idea of having inge is because we can start him in the outfield, third base, and catcher and i am sure he would be able to pick up first base too if need be

can olivo offer you that. inge can also hold on to the ball when hes behind the plate unlike olivo. but none of that matters because he wasnt included in the cabrera-willis megatrade so hes not coming here unless he is released by the tigers

well the idea of having inge is because we can start him in the outfield, third base, and catcher and i am sure he would be able to pick up first base too if need be

can olivo offer you that. inge can also hold on to the ball when hes behind the plate unlike olivo. but none of that matters because he wasnt included in the cabrera-willis megatrade so hes not coming here unless he is released by the tigers

He sucks.

and costs too much

next

Guest Night Phantom

FACT: Miguel Olivo hit 2 more homeruns than Inge and batted .236 compared to Inge's .239.

FACT: Mike Lowell hit .236 in 2005 for the Florida Marlins and won a Gold Glove that year.

If you love Olivo and Lowell in 2005 (which Lowell himself cost us the playoffs), then you would love Inge. On top of that Inge will cost $$. Submediocrity at its finest.

Is this the Chewbacca defense?

chance inge goes back behind the plate?

i don't see him as an option for the marlins. if we wanted him he would have been included in the trade

This.

i don't see him as an option for the marlins. if we wanted him he would have been included in the trade

This.

I just rejoined this board? Maybe Chewy got this from me way back when...

should be the JPierre75sbs defense :thumbup

afterall my Member No is older than his.

Member Number > Post Number

This.

member number means you joined earlier than the other person. it does not mean you were the first person to use the defense

Guest Night Phantom

It's from South Park.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.