Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Wood designated for assignment.

Featured Replies

Liked the job he did, but with Hermida coming back it had to be done.

 

I believe this means Carroll and Andino will remain with the club?

  • Author

Liked the job he did, but with Hermida coming back it had to be done.

 

I believe this means Carroll and Andino will remain with the club?

 

One of them will have to be sent down with Hermida coming up, I would guess Andino.

Liked the job he did, but with Hermida coming back it had to be done.

 

I believe this means Carroll and Andino will remain with the club?

 

One of them will have to be sent down with Hermida coming up, I would guess Andino.

 

I'm not too familiar with the roster status, but isn't Hermida the reason Wood was designated? A move in advance for his return.

 

Then when Rabelo returns, Andino is sent down.

 

Edit: Never mind, just saw that we got Helms.

I SEVERELY doubt someone does

 

How about the Giants.

 

 

You have to remember Jason Wood is 38 years old.

  • Author

I SEVERELY doubt someone does

 

How about the Giants.

 

 

You have to remember Jason Wood is 38 years old.

 

I still think he's got another year left in him, and he's got to make close to the minimum so there is no risk.

I like woody by he is god awful! Cant catch up tp a fastball anymore... hang up the cleats and become a coach woody...

 

Wes Helms way better PH option that Woody

I SEVERELY doubt someone does

 

How about the Giants.

 

 

You have to remember Jason Wood is 38 years old.

 

 

I guess that makes him younger than a couple people on the Giants lineup, no?

At 38 Wood is still 2 years younger than Gonzalez!!!

Anyway good luck Woody, may you have a long career as a manager or coach in the Marlins organization.

I SEVERELY doubt someone does

 

How about the Giants.

 

 

You have to remember Jason Wood is 38 years old.

 

 

I guess that makes him younger than a couple people on the Giants lineup, no?

 

The old veterans the Giants are playing are guys that had multi year deals (Durham, Aurilia, Vizquel, Roberts, Winn, etc...).. But they have shown that they are giving the young guys a chance this year.. Guys like Rajai Davis, Fred Lewis, Eugenio Velez... They realize this will be a very long year, so I wouldn't count on the Giants going after him.

It was great to see him get a year in the bigs last year, he really deserved it, but its also nice to see the organization looking towards better things like more opportunity for a guy like Andino.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.