May 1, 200818 yr Do any of you have Marlins accessories for your cars? I'm getting a new car pretty soon and I was trying to get some ideas. I definitely want some Marlins fuzzy dice :cool
May 1, 200818 yr I definitely want some Marlins fuzzy dice :cool Do they even have those??? :blink: I'd buy them just to like... wear them
May 1, 200818 yr Author I definitely want some Marlins fuzzy dice :cool Do they even have those??? :blink: I'd buy them just to like... wear them Yeah, I can't seem to find them on the internet, but I know I've seen them somewhere. It might be at the Team Store in Dolphin Stadium.
May 1, 200818 yr Author did you see a price, cause I'd buy them now. Those look great. Here is the site I found it on I don't see a price or a way to order, though. Sorry.
May 1, 200818 yr Check it out, 6 bucks! http://www.theragingfan.com/froogle-1528.aspx Might have to go for a pair too. :ramp
May 1, 200818 yr Author Check it out, 6 bucks! http://www.theragingfan.com/froogle-1528.aspx Might have to go for a pair too. :ramp Thanks man. Awesome deal
May 1, 200818 yr This is what i did that I get a lot of praise for: I took the marlins metal decal that they sell at the stadium and I placed it over the orange in the license plate....You can't even see the picture of the orange so it looks like a customized license plate...just throwing that out there
May 1, 200818 yr I have the Marlins License Plate, the frame, and a decal on the front of my car where the Acura logo goes. Actually, it's not on there yet. I put it on my last car, and then got into a head-on collision the same day. So I've been waiting for a day that I won't drive to put it on.
May 1, 200818 yr I have the Marlins License Plate, the frame, and a decal on the front of my car where the Acura logo goes. Actually, it's not on there yet. I put it on my last car, and then got into a head-on collision the same day. So I've been waiting for a day that I won't drive to put it on. Yeah cause I don't want to have to buy you another one.
May 1, 200818 yr I have a bumper sticker that says 1-877 Marlins. Btw, didn't they have a mirror dice giveaway last year?
May 1, 200818 yr Yeah they did, i was there for the license plate. I still have that one, i want to get the dice.
May 2, 200818 yr Do any of you have Marlins accessories for your cars? I'm getting a new car pretty soon and I was trying to get some ideas. I definitely want some Marlins fuzzy dice :cool I've a nice exterior decal similar to this; http://www.stickergiant.com/marlins-die-cu...dcdmarlins.html on the rear tinted window of my Eurovan...except the one I have is white and shows up well against tinted glass.
May 2, 200818 yr I got the license plate and that foldy-thing you put behind the windshield for the sun when you park your car (I think it was given out at the stadium once).
May 2, 200818 yr I have a car. j/k We have that decal that looks like a baseball with a Marlins emblem on it has been smashed into the glass. Got it at a sports store in a local mall. We did put the tag holder give-a-way on the car. Got one for my work van too. We normally get 2 or 3 of the car freebies. Other than that we usually just take all the freebies and stuff them into the freebie gym bag (along with a schedule, the Opening Day commemorative tickets, and FanFest VIP passes) and throw them in the attic after the season. And then basically just forget about them.
May 2, 200818 yr This is what i did that I get a lot of praise for: I took the marlins metal decal that they sell at the stadium and I placed it over the orange in the license plate....You can't even see the picture of the orange so it looks like a customized license plate...just throwing that out there Careful - it's actually illegal to deface your tag in any way, including covering any part of the surface with magnets or stickers. Trust me - I know.........
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.