Marlins Car Accessories

I definitely want some Marlins fuzzy dice :cool

Do they even have those???

:blink:

I'd buy them just to like... wear them

Yeah, I can't seem to find them on the internet, but I know I've seen them somewhere. It might be at the Team Store in Dolphin Stadium.

This is what i did that I get a lot of praise for:

I took the marlins metal decal that they sell at the stadium and I placed it over the orange in the license plate....You can't even see the picture of the orange so it looks like a customized license plate...just throwing that out there

I have the Marlins License Plate, the frame, and a decal on the front of my car where the Acura logo goes.

Actually, it's not on there yet. I put it on my last car, and then got into a head-on collision the same day. So I've been waiting for a day that I won't drive to put it on.

I have the Marlins License Plate, the frame, and a decal on the front of my car where the Acura logo goes.

Actually, it's not on there yet. I put it on my last car, and then got into a head-on collision the same day. So I've been waiting for a day that I won't drive to put it on.

Yeah cause I don't want to have to buy you another one. :)

Do any of you have Marlins accessories for your cars?

I'm getting a new car pretty soon and I was trying to get some ideas.

I definitely want some Marlins fuzzy dice :cool

I've a nice exterior decal similar to this; http://www.stickergiant.com/marlins-die-cu...dcdmarlins.html on the rear tinted window of my Eurovan...except the one I have is white and shows up well against tinted glass.

I have a car.

j/k

We have that decal that looks like a baseball with a Marlins emblem on it has been smashed into the glass. Got it at a sports store in a local mall. We did put the tag holder give-a-way on the car. Got one for my work van too. We normally get 2 or 3 of the car freebies. Other than that we usually just take all the freebies and stuff them into the freebie gym bag (along with a schedule, the Opening Day commemorative tickets, and FanFest VIP passes) and throw them in the attic after the season. And then basically just forget about them.

This is what i did that I get a lot of praise for:

I took the marlins metal decal that they sell at the stadium and I placed it over the orange in the license plate....You can't even see the picture of the orange so it looks like a customized license plate...just throwing that out there

Careful - it's actually illegal to deface your tag in any way, including covering any part of the surface with magnets or stickers.

Trust me - I know.........