Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins fans in Tampa Bay

Featured Replies

No, I'm not wasting gas and money on Mark Hendrickson.

 

 

THAT's the spirit! :whistle

i going to that area doing july 4 weekend but tampa out town than i use trip to were their play maybe i get wife to take time off next year i go series and stay again in beach area

I was there tonight in great seats behind home plate (my GF sprung for them as a present) and I'll also be going Sunday.

No, I'm not wasting gas and money on Mark Hendrickson.

They wouldn't want to waste a seat on you either.

 

 

I really wanna go to one of these series sometime. It's the closest the Marlins come to Jacksonville.

No, I'm not wasting gas and money on Mark Hendrickson.

 

Weeellll... Seeing you can't use any of the other excuses...It might rain...It's too hot...There's nothing to do in that area...The sun sets at an awkward time for a game...The traffic sucks...

I'll be there tomorrow night.

I'll be tagging along.

 

LOL Let her know if she catches a ball then she has to split it with you. I'll back YOU on this one.

 

We will be there on Sunday. And just to ensure that Black Hat isn't wrong, we are going to count every rusted out pick up truck in the parking lot (I'm bringing a calculator, just in case.). I don't know how else to tell that they are all redneck hicks and trailor park trash. Question tho. Would a Precis with a gun rack in the back window and Truck Nutz dangling count???? I'm a little fuzzy on how to categorize a fan base.

I'll be there tomorrow night.

I'll be tagging along.

 

LOL Let her know if she catches a ball then she has to split it with you. I'll back YOU on this one.

 

We will be there on Sunday. And just to ensure that Black Hat isn't wrong, we are going to count every rusted out pick up truck in the parking lot (I'm bringing a calculator, just in case.). I don't know how else to tell that they are all redneck hicks and trailor park trash. Question tho. Would a Precis with a gun rack in the back window and Truck Nutz dangling count???? I'm a little fuzzy on how to categorize a fan base.

BIG DIFFERENCE.The game is in Tampa not Miami.Therefore i am not wasting my gas and giving my money to another front office.Especially with Mark Hendrickson on the mound.

 

However, I hope he pitches good and we win!

I am joyful that i did not go.

 

It doesn't make you any less of a fan for not going.

 

Some folks here think so.

I am joyful that i did not go.

 

It doesn't make you any less of a fan for not going.

 

Some folks here think so.

I wanted to go but between my 21st, not having anyone to drive with Saturday, Fathers Day Sunday, and the fact that I don't know my weekend work schedule until FRIDAY...I couldn't go either. I'll be working a couple of games this week for the radio station and then I'll have a friend in town for the TB series next week...but I can't wait for Arizona to come back after.

I'll be there tomorrow night.

I'll be tagging along.

 

LOL Let her know if she catches a ball then she has to split it with you. I'll back YOU on this one.

 

We will be there on Sunday. And just to ensure that Black Hat isn't wrong, we are going to count every rusted out pick up truck in the parking lot (I'm bringing a calculator, just in case.). I don't know how else to tell that they are all redneck hicks and trailor park trash. Question tho. Would a Precis with a gun rack in the back window and Truck Nutz dangling count???? I'm a little fuzzy on how to categorize a fan base.

 

pfft... The only way I'll catch a foul ball is if they handed it to me lol

 

I duck. Rab does all the diving lol

I am joyful that i did not go.

 

It doesn't make you any less of a fan for not going.

 

Some folks here think so.

 

 

Not going to Tampa?? Doubt anyone here thinks that. Not going to home games when you live close? I plead guilty to thinking that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.