Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trade proposal idea

Featured Replies

Does this trade seem plausible? Jacobs, Hendrickson, and Mitre for Texas Rangers catcher Saltalammachia? The rangers need pitching. Ive always liked his potential and i'm pretty sure hes a local boy and also a switch hitter.

Does this trade seem plausible? Jacobs, Hendrickson, and Mitre for Texas Rangers catcher Saltalammachia? The rangers need pitching. Ive always liked his potential and i'm pretty sure hes a local boy and also a switch hitter.

 

No for the following reasons:

 

They just called up a guy who's essentially a clone of Jacobs IIRC

Salty can play 1B and hit better than Jake could IMO

Hendrickson is extremely meh and is nothing more than a 1 year long relief pitcher

Mitre doesn't have enough upside to warrant this kind of trade

to get talent, you have to give up talent

 

to give you scraps, you get trash in scraps

 

keep that in mind

I dont like that trade... no thanks

:|

 

That'd be the steal of the century for us.

 

I'm thinking one of their catchers is going to cost at least Hermida during the offseason.

I want Salty, I just dont want to give Mitre up in that deal.

 

He is from my hometown and played his high school ball 10 min up the road, of course I would want to see him catching Volstad are you kidding me?

 

I just don't think giving up Mitre would be good for us.

I want Salty, I just dont want to give Mitre up in that deal.

 

He is from my hometown and played his high school ball 10 min up the road, of course I would want to see him catching Volstad are you kidding me?

 

I just don't think giving up Mitre would be good for us.

 

We need to keep our sh*tty injury prone pitchers.

I know he was in the minors earlier, but I would like to have him..

 

you guys can hate on Mitre but I like him

Jacobs & Mitre makes sense.

I don't see why they'd want Hendrickson.

 

I'd do it...Salty's #'s now don't show the potential he has...+ it's rare to find a young, switch-hitting C, who can hit the ball.

Salty for Jacobs and Mitre is a deal that may work, but tossing in Henrickson would be just that, a toss in.

 

Chris

Jacobs & Mitre makes sense.

I don't see why they'd want Hendrickson.

 

I'd do it...Salty's #'s now don't show the potential he has...+ it's rare to find a young, switch-hitting C, who can hit the ball.

 

 

Because Hendrix is a valuable bullpen asset.

Jacobs & Mitre makes sense.

I don't see why they'd want Hendrickson.

 

I'd do it...Salty's #'s now don't show the potential he has...+ it's rare to find a young, switch-hitting C, who can hit the ball.

 

 

Because Hendrix is a valuable bullpen asset.

 

but he's on a one year deal, and the Rangers aren't really competing this year

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.