Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We better have 30,000 on Friday against the Phillies

Featured Replies

where is the national broadcast? I watch all my games on MLB.TV but was trying to find the TV schedule and I can't find them

 

Only 11 % of the country is seeing our game, so it may be on FOX but it is the # 3 of the 3 games they are showing. By the way, McCarver will be doing the color not Tommy so expect a lot of cutting nasty remarks directed towards Marlins, and especially poor Dan Uggla. :confused

McCarver and Buck were both very nice to Danny after the 3rd error. As much as I hate the both of them, they didn't bury him.

 

I saw Idiot-boy interview McCarver on the pre game Friday night. Sounds like a "Fish Fan" to me.

 

BTW Hey Craig. Thanks for bringing up you are a Syracuse alum just to associate yourself with the "good" broadcasters that came out of that school, such as McCarver. You put a black eye on them. (Yea. I'm a Syracuse fan.)

any idea on the numbers? I only watched til the 5th inning and they never gave an attendance number

btw I mean actual** like if they guessed or anyone there could have a guess? I know the box score said 23,100+ but I was wondering who actually showed up.

I saw Idiot-boy interview McCarver on the pre game Friday night. Sounds like a "Fish Fan" to me.

 

BTW Hey Craig. Thanks for bringing up you are a Syracuse alum just to associate yourself with the "good" broadcasters that came out of that school, such as McCarver. You put a black eye on them. (Yea. I'm a Syracuse fan.)

 

Um, I'm pretty sure Dick Stockton was on Marlins on Deck last night, not Tim McCarver. And he seemed glad to be covering the Fish.

 

Blah blah blah, Craig sucks, he looks like a used car salesman, I'm over it.

btw I mean actual** like if they guessed or anyone there could have a guess? I know the box score said 23,100+ but I was wondering who actually showed up.

 

Probably 15,000 I saw the stadium, it looked less filled then when Griffey was there.

 

Let's quit trying to push the issue about attendance we are not going to get a full (FOOTBALL STADIUM) unless this team reaches the playoffs, even then its not for sure.

^^ It was definitely more than 15,000, I was there. I thought I heard it was like 25,000 or something, but probably about 21,000+ actually there.

 

ok.

Wow 40 k for the sat game is awsome espcially cause its on fox. I hope its not all philly fans. Im trying to go to the sunday game.

 

WOW!

^^ It was definitely more than 15,000, I was there. I thought I heard it was like 25,000 or something, but probably about 21,000+ actually there.

 

 

Yeah, I was there too. Looked like 23,000 was about right.

^^ It was definitely more than 15,000, I was there. I thought I heard it was like 25,000 or something, but probably about 21,000+ actually there.

 

 

Yeah, I was there too. Looked like 23,000 was about right.

thanks for the info.

Yesterdays UNOFFICIAL(but real) attendance----17,000

Today looks like around the same.....17,000...UNOFFICIALLY

Looked like closer to 20,000 to me.

Saturday's official attendance was 26,520. The crowd was enthusiastic and no Phillies fans in my section. :D

I saw Idiot-boy interview McCarver on the pre game Friday night. Sounds like a "Fish Fan" to me.

 

BTW Hey Craig. Thanks for bringing up you are a Syracuse alum just to associate yourself with the "good" broadcasters that came out of that school, such as McCarver. You put a black eye on them. (Yea. I'm a Syracuse fan.)

 

Um, I'm pretty sure Dick Stockton was on Marlins on Deck last night, not Tim McCarver. And he seemed glad to be covering the Fish.

 

Blah blah blah, Craig sucks, he looks like a used car salesman, I'm over it.

 

Ya know what?? I believe you are right about Stockton. I stand corrected. But I will complain about Craig until the day he is gone. I just can't stand the guy.

Wow 40 k for the sat game is awsome espcially cause its on fox. I hope its not all philly fans. Im trying to go to the sunday game.

 

WOW!

 

so the the guy who said 4o k was only off like 20 thousand big deal haha.

Wow 40 k for the sat game is awsome espcially cause its on fox. I hope its not all philly fans. Im trying to go to the sunday game.

 

WOW!

 

so the the guy who said 4o k was only off like 20 thousand big deal haha.

originally it was 30,000 for the saturday game so they were only 4,000 off. not to bad. :D

How many people do you guys predict there will be today?

 

I'll say 15,000.

 

And every one of them deserves a medal for their bravery. :notworthy

I have to say one thing...I vastly underestimated the "sun" factor in day games with respect to low ticet sales. I live in Tampa so I don't get to go to a lot of Marlins games, but I went last year to a Sunday day game and got absolutely burnt by like the 6th inning. And I have a darker complexion and am out in the sun a decent amount of time. The heat is absolutely brutal for day games.

Wow 40 k for the sat game is awsome espcially cause its on fox. I hope its not all philly fans. Im trying to go to the sunday game.

 

WOW!

 

so the the guy who said 4o k was only off like 20 thousand big deal haha.

originally it was 30,000 for the saturday game so they were only 4,000 off. not to bad. :D

I said it cause a friend said they told him that on the phone. I also said he has been known to lie before.

Anyone listen to fox-my daughter could not go on sat. with us but did say that the announcers were discussing attendance and one time said, "there may not be many people here, but they are loud". Look, 26,000 is not the best, but its ok-again, put 26000 in a 36000 seat baseball stadium and it looks good, put it in a 75000 seat football stadium and you get those comments. All I can say is OH WELL.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.