FIU?

Do you live in Miami?

Im from West Palm Beach. Im between FIU and UNF for Bachelors inConsturction Mangement. I was wondering if I had to speak spanish to interact and such with the community around the school and such.

We all speak English.

lol.

FIU is really cool bro. I like it alot. The only way id go to another local school is if i was rich and it would be UM. But im happy in FIU. GO PANTHERS!!

Cool man. The campus looks cool from the pictures I have seen. I am going to check it out later this week, now that I am done with my exams in Orlando.

I went to & graduated from FIU with both my Bachelor's & Master's degrees. I liked it because it was a smaller school and I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

It's not that small these days. 35,000 total students last time I checked.

Back in 1981 & 1984 it was. Remember- I'm older than dirt. :cool

I went to & graduated from FIU with both my Bachelor's & Master's degrees. I liked it because it was a smaller school and I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

It's not that small these days. 35,000 total students last time I checked.

Back in 1981 & 1984 it was. Remember- I'm older than dirt. :cool

35,000 doesnt make it a huge school

Population yes, but classes can still be small. I know one south florida school (NSU) is over 29,000 and yet class sized are about 25-30 kids.

^go on campus if you are going to pay for housing. It really is worth the experience.

Not at FIU

what do you suggest?

He suggests you don't go there, as he seems to have something against this place.

If living on campus at a school is not an option the school shouldn't be an option. The only thing I ever heard about FIU and FAU is that there is a high minority population, but I mean I have seen people at NSU and going to UM I can say that is everywhere in south florida. If it is really a problem for someone --- look at a midwest or northeast school :D

^go on campus if you are going to pay for housing. It really is worth the experience.

Not at FIU

what do you suggest?

He suggests you don't go there, as he seems to have something against this place.

If living on campus at a school is not an option the school shouldn't be an option. The only thing I ever heard about FIU and FAU is that there is a high minority population, but I mean I have seen people at NSU and going to UM I can say that is everywhere in south florida. If it is really a problem for someone --- look at a midwest or northeast school :D

Yeah, it's mostly Hispanics, with White Non-Hispanics a not so close 2nd, but what city do you think this is?!

Also, it has the 27th highest enrollment in the country at 37,000. I think that's a good chunk.