July 31, 200818 yr To make room for Rhodes and I really disagree with this move as it should have been hendrickson being designated.
July 31, 200818 yr I agree with the move. For how bad Hendrickson is, he's pretty useful as a long guy. Our starters don't routinely go 6 innings.
July 31, 200818 yr To make room for Rhodes and I really disagree with this move as it should have been hendrickson being designated. I can tell you why this didn't happen, and its $$$. We still have to pay Hendrickson if we DFA him, but Andino doesn't cost anything. The cheap Loria would never pay a player to not play.
July 31, 200818 yr I think its a good move. Andino is wasting away on our bench. Send him down and let him get playing time. we'll bring him back up if something happens to Uggla again.
July 31, 200818 yr To make room for Rhodes and I really disagree with this move as it should have been hendrickson being designated. I can tell you why this didn't happen, and its $$$. We still have to pay Hendrickson if we DFA him, but Andino doesn't cost anything. The cheap Loria would never pay a player to not play. It's also the right move, which might have something to do with it.
July 31, 200818 yr [ It's also the right move, which might have something to do with it. There you go again being rational
July 31, 200818 yr What happens if Anibal gets shelled, and only goes 2 innings? We need a long reliever out there. This is the right move for the time being.
August 1, 200818 yr To make room for Rhodes and I really disagree with this move as it should have been hendrickson being designated. I can tell you why this didn't happen, and its $$$. We still have to pay Hendrickson if we DFA him, but Andino doesn't cost anything. The cheap Loria would never pay a player to not play. Or maybe it's the fact that Hendrickson is a solid long reliever, while Andino rarely played. But yeah...it only had to do with the "$$$."
August 1, 200818 yr Andino will be back, he's definitely a big leaguer. Yeah, he'll be back up in September, for sure.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.