David Wright's voice

dim

I know this has been mentioned before. But I actually heard David Wright speak for the first time, I thought i was the only one that noticed his voice sounds like a 5 year old, he also looked like his mascara was running from him crying so much. Just an observation :mischief

I actually respect David Wright. I don't see why everyone hates on him so much (aside from the fact he plays for the Mets, of course).

If you ask me, Reyass and Oliver Perez are the most annoying of the bunch.

yea i agree, wright is a cool guy. he is nice to everyone, especially when i met him after game and i was in marlin jersey

In the clubhouse, players who endured a miserable fall and a dreary winter could not believe they were in for more of the same. Jos? Reyes sat sobbing in front of his locker, his head in his hands, cursing himself. Wright, who admitted feeling pressure to carry the team, staggered around like a zombie, his eye black smudged. Jeff Wilpon, the chief operating officer, walked around consoling players, shaking Schoeneweis?s hand and sitting beside John Maine and Mike Pelfrey to offer encouragement. As he left, Carlos Beltr?n fell onto Mart?nez?s shoulder, crying.

...the Mets stood paralyzed, in disbelief that despite losing key players like Billy Wagner, Maine and Fernando Tatis; despite two months of underachieving that cost their manager his job; and despite carrying the burden of last season every day of this one, it had ended the same way. And so the final season of Shea will end just as the first one did 44 years ago.

?We failed,? Wright said. ?We failed as a team.?

I actually respect David Wright. I don't see why everyone hates on him so much (aside from the fact he plays for the Mets, of course).

If you ask me, Reyass and Oliver Perez are the most annoying of the bunch.

Basically because him and the Fruity Guy(Beltran) destroy us.

They usually Hit bombs get clutch hits and Rob US of hits or Homeruns

But as for Wrigh's squeeky Voice i heard he was chocking on something in the showers before the Interveiw. :p

Wrights pretty cool. He plays well, doesn't show off and he lets his body of work do the talking.

Reyes I can't really stand. And I'm a Mets fan (as well as a marlins fan).

I can say, Wright is one of the best ambassadors of the game right now.

Beltran is a great player too. Not too flashy. I like that in a player.

It's wat draws us to Cantu, to Uggla, and to Ross.

Reyes, Martinez and Tatis can blow me. Same with Willy Fagdolph.