Thank you 790 The Ticket

Teal Shadow 2007

I like Sid except for the fact that he is a Met fan, and Sedano is alright. It's Dan LeBatard I can't stand. The guy is just way too unprofessional. He's not really even funny either. He's just annoying..

Strange, that's how I describe Sid. He's a has been, Howard Stern wannabee. Hint: He hasn't gotten fired from every job he's had because he's really really good.

Sid is the biggest Marlins supporter on the whole station. He's on a "root for Marlins except when they play the Mets" angle. He grew up with the Mets, but loves this team. He talks nothing but positively about them. He's a huge supporter!!! He's said his daughter and coming son will be Marlins' fans when they grow up.

Sid is really smart, funny and entertaining. And he supports the Fish!!!!!!!!

The guy whos usually on after the marlins games usually talks alot about us. I dont know who it is, sazlo(sp) or sedano.

Zas has made huge strides as far as the Marlins go but he still has quite a bit to learn about baseball.

And yeah, I know that Sid talks alot about the Marlins and back them up but he still cares more and talks more about his Mets than the local team. His talk on the Marlins has nothing to do with why I can't stand him.

LeRetard doesn't even talk sports much on his show, even though it's on a SPORTS station.

I love the LeBatard Show. Sports talk in general is pretty boring, it's usually whoever yells the loudest and longest. His show is entertaining because he talks sports in doses. Admittedly, his show isn't everyone's kind of thing, but I cannot stand to listen to a show like Jim Mandich's....or Hank's show when he was still on the air.

LeRetard doesn't even talk sports much on his show, even though it's on a SPORTS station.

I love the LeBatard Show. Sports talk in general is pretty boring, it's usually whoever yells the loudest and longest. His show is entertaining because he talks sports in doses. Admittedly, his show isn't everyone's kind of thing, but I cannot stand to listen to a show like Jim Mandich's....or Hank's show when he was still on the air.

Jim Mandich should just re-name his show to "Dolphins football talk."

I can't stand the way he talks either...I feel like hitting the radio everytime I hear him.

I can't stand the way he talks either...I feel like hitting the radio everytime I hear him.

That is fine, it is obviously what he feels he knows best and there is an audience for football talk year round, but I hate it when he tries to sound knowledgible about other things. He is negative towards the Marlins and the stadium issue, doesn't know much about basketball, and isn't entertaining. I know others like his show, but I don't get the appeal. That Curtis guy that is his sidekick/producer whatever, is awful also.....just agrees with everything Mandich says. Thankfully, I have an alternative.

The guy whos usually on after the marlins games usually talks alot about us. I dont know who it is, sazlo(sp) or sedano.

Zas has made huge strides as far as the Marlins go but he still has quite a bit to learn about baseball.

And yeah, I know that Sid talks alot about the Marlins and back them up but he still cares more and talks more about his Mets than the local team. His talk on the Marlins has nothing to do with why I can't stand him.

Yeah but im just saying at least he talks about us. Sid got it bad after we eliminated the mets sunday lebatard called in the morning and just ripped him for a while.

Lebatard can get annoying but i enjoy him usually. I thought his interveiw with Bob Costas today was good but it was mostly Costas talking who is a great speaker.

I personally disagree with most of what LeBatard says, and it bothers me that he tries to be a contrarian jus tfor the sake of being one. However, his show is sometimes bearable. Mandich is the worst person on sports radio. It's all dolphins all the time, and when he does tlak marlins, its to bash the attendance and polish Braman's knob.

You mean it doesn't make your "tose ting-ull?'' :shifty

If Sid would drop his whole Howard Stern schtick he would be the best host on the station. Great interviews, great comments but his need to act like Howard Stern is annoying. I don't need to know when he farts or poops in the bathroom like Howard Stern used to do.

Exactly. He was pretty interesting back when he was on after Boog but his ego exploded when he got put in the morning spot after Rose left. He became a stern wannabe.