Nicknames for some of our future studs

_paralyzer_

Hey guys, I'm currently doing a project on the Blue Marlin for my Environmental Science class. It's species name is Makaira nigricans... Not to bore you but I need to give you a background, lol.

Anyway, one of its close relatives is the Black Marlin. When I thought of Black Marlin, I thought of Cameron Maybin, naturally. So I looked up the scientific name and it's scientific name is Makaira Indica.

So I thought, would a good nickname for Maybin be Makaira Indica?? There's a few players in sports that have named themselves over strange animals or things such as Hibachi (Gilbert Arenas) and the Black Mamba (Kome). I just thought Makaira Indica sounded really cool, lol. By the way, if you guys have anymore nicknames for any of our young incoming players, you should put 'em here. :)

Makaira Indica! damn, that's nice, lol. I think I'll take a sign with that on Opening Day.

SpiderMaybin or If your Rab SpiderCam

CC for Coghlan

Gaby- Gabz

Raynor- J Ray

Thats all I Got

1. Sure

2. Never

3. Too simple

I haven't thought about them, so i can't say. Need to see them play first. Some nicknames come based on the way these guys play

CC for Coghlan

Gaby- Gabz

Raynor- J Ray

Thats all I Got

CC is already used for that pitcher in Milwaukee. Y'know...the guy who got his team into the playoffs 2 days ago, on 3 days rest? The AL Cy Young last year? The guy who's owned the NL since being traded this year? The guy who looks like he could eat half of this board for dinner?

Yeah...that guy. He's pretty darn good.

Coghlan's going to have to be a beast to take that nickname away.

Anyway, one of its close relatives is the Black Marlin. When I thought of Black Marlin, I thought of Cameron Maybin, naturally.

What...the.... :whistle :whistle

:lol (Oh man...I was about to say that...but I thought "I better not," lol. Good to see I'm not the only one who saw it). :lol

CC for Coghlan

Gaby- Gabz

Raynor- J Ray

Thats all I Got

CC is already used for that pitcher in Milwaukee. Y'know...the guy who got his team into the playoffs 2 days ago, on 3 days rest? The AL Cy Young last year? The guy who's owned the NL since being traded this year? The guy who looks like he could eat half of this board for dinner?

WHO

aww w/e screw C.C.

how bout

Coggy

C Cog

COg

Clan

Im out of Names So Pick One

CC for Coghlan

Gaby- Gabz

Raynor- J Ray

Thats all I Got

WHO

aww w/e screw C.C.

how bout

Coggy

C Cog

COg

Clan

Im out of Names So Pick One

nnno.

ChrisCo could work if he gets a load of acne though.

Anyway, one of its close relatives is the Black Marlin. When I thought of Black Marlin, I thought of Cameron Maybin, naturally.

:lol (Oh man...I was about to say that...but I thought "I better not," lol. Good to see I'm not the only one who saw it). :lol

Well. Its not like hes not black. lol. But I wouldn't call cody the white marlin either so ya. Forget the black marlin thing.

What about windmill for the way he swings that arm of his.

The way he runs is about the only thing I could recognize of him from ST. It looks like he is doing that to keep his balance while turning a corner. Like he's moving so fast it feels to him he will slip and fall turning. It looks a little silly but he sure is exciting to watch on the bases. And Raybin is faster???

Congrats to our coaching staff in AA. Fantastic job.

:lol Sorry, it came out really wrong. I just meant it like how J-Will's nickname would be, White Chocolate. No racism involved, I'm no supremacist, lol.

:lol Sorry, it came out really wrong. I just meant it like how J-Will's nickname would be, White Chocolate. No racism involved, I'm no supremacist, lol.

You better quit while your behind. :mis2