October 8, 200817 yr I was leaving the hard rock casino last night and while i am waiting outside in the valet who i see sit right next to me is Craig minervini, now i am from atlanta ga, but i am originaly from miami, so it was very exciting to talk to him. I ask him what does he think about the team next year, he says we are gonna be the favorites only if we dont screw it up in the offseason, i really didnt understand that, but i didnt ask him because i really didnt want to bother him to much, he said were gonna have one of the best starting pitching staff's from 1 through 5 and we could take that division with are eyes close. that was really fun to talk to him for few minutes about are marlins. it made my trip a lil more fun lol just wanted to share this with you's!
October 8, 200817 yr very exciting to talk to craig minervini? congratulations on being the first person in history to ever say this.
October 8, 200817 yr Author very exciting to talk to craig minervini? congratulations on being the first person in history to ever say this. if you did not look at my post i said i am from atl, ga, so i was excited b/c i always see him marlins on deck and stuff, So it was fun just talking a few minutes of baseball with him. I am sorry it wasnt Jay-z or someone lol!
October 8, 200817 yr very exciting to talk to craig minervini? congratulations on being the first person in history to ever say this. if you did not look at my post i said i am from atl, ga, so i was excited b/c i always see him marlins on deck and stuff, So it was fun just talking a few minutes of baseball with him. I am sorry it wasnt Jay-z or someone lol! The thing is that pretty much every Marlins fan hates Minervini. He grew up in New York and is a lifelong Mets fan.
October 8, 200817 yr Author very exciting to talk to craig minervini? congratulations on being the first person in history to ever say this. if you did not look at my post i said i am from atl, ga, so i was excited b/c i always see him marlins on deck and stuff, So it was fun just talking a few minutes of baseball with him. I am sorry it wasnt Jay-z or someone lol! The thing is that pretty much every Marlins fan hates Minervini. He grew up in New York and is a lifelong Mets fan. So what we keep taking the mets out of the playoffs so the mets aint a problem for us, and next year will be the third year b/c where taking the division LETS GO MARLINS!!
October 8, 200817 yr lol I've always thought Craig was an asshole... that's probably just because he is a Met fan though.
October 8, 200817 yr very exciting to talk to craig minervini? congratulations on being the first person in history to ever say this. if you did not look at my post i said i am from atl, ga, so i was excited b/c i always see him marlins on deck and stuff, So it was fun just talking a few minutes of baseball with him. I am sorry it wasnt Jay-z or someone lol! The thing is that pretty much every Marlins fan hates Minervini. He grew up in New York and is a lifelong Mets fan. Met fans are people too. :mischief
October 8, 200817 yr very exciting to talk to craig minervini? congratulations on being the first person in history to ever say this. if you did not look at my post i said i am from atl, ga, so i was excited b/c i always see him marlins on deck and stuff, So it was fun just talking a few minutes of baseball with him. I am sorry it wasnt Jay-z or someone lol! The thing is that pretty much every Marlins fan hates Minervini. He grew up in New York and is a lifelong Mets fan. So what we keep taking the mets out of the playoffs so the mets aint a problem for us, and next year will be the third year b/c where taking the division LETS GO MARLINS!! The Mets keep finishing ahead of us thus keeping us out of the playoffs as well so I would say they are a problem. Anyway, the point is that most people don't like Craig.
October 8, 200817 yr I like Craig. I think he does a good job. I think he is really a Marlin fan, but still holds a special place in his heart for the Mets. Nothing wrong with that.
October 8, 200817 yr I like Craig. I think he does a good job. I think he is really a Marlin fan, but still holds a special place in his heart for the Mets. Nothing wrong with that. The giant grin that he has from ear to ear every time we lose (especially to the Mets) says otherwise...
October 8, 200817 yr Anyway, the point is that most people don't like Craig. i don't like him mostly because he tapped this:
October 8, 200817 yr Anyway, the point is that most people don't like Craig. i don't like him mostly because he tapped this: pics or it didn't happen.
October 9, 200817 yr very exciting to talk to craig minervini? congratulations on being the first person in history to ever say this. if you did not look at my post i said i am from atl, ga, so i was excited b/c i always see him marlins on deck and stuff, So it was fun just talking a few minutes of baseball with him. I am sorry it wasnt Jay-z or someone lol! The thing is that pretty much every Marlins fan hates Minervini. He grew up in New York and is a lifelong Mets fan. That has nothing at all to do with why I don't like him. That list is far too long to bother posting. But a year or so ago you couldn't find a handful of people that would agree with me on this. Wonder what has changed everyone's mind now?? I don't find it funny you ran across the little jerk. I find it funny you didn't run over the little jerk.
October 9, 200817 yr A friend of mine used to be a dancer for the Panthers. she once told me that after a game she made out with Craig and he felt her up. I'm not quite sure on the truthfullness to this story because she has a history of exaggerating things.
October 9, 200817 yr A friend of mine used to be a dancer for the Panthers. she once told me that after a game she made out with Craig and he felt her up. I'm not quite sure on the truthfullness to this story because she has a history of exaggerating things. So wrong. My sister's friend used to work for FSN, and from what I have heard, Craig is the biggest d-bag. She said he would always come into the office and act so much more superior to everyone else.
October 9, 200817 yr lol I've always thought Craig was an asshole... that's probably just because he is a Met fan though. Correct. The thing is that pretty much every Marlins fan hates Minervini. He grew up in New York and is a lifelong Mets fan. Correct. Craigs a douche Correct. I like Craig Incorrect.
October 10, 200817 yr A friend of mine used to be a dancer for the Panthers. she once told me that after a game she made out with Craig and he felt her up. I'm not quite sure on the truthfullness to this story because she has a history of exaggerating things. So wrong. My sister's friend used to work for FSN, and from what I have heard, Craig is the biggest d-bag. She said he would always come into the office and act so much more superior to everyone else. That comes across on TV as well.
October 10, 200817 yr A friend of mine used to be a dancer for the Panthers. she once told me that after a game she made out with Craig and he felt her up. I'm not quite sure on the truthfullness to this story because she has a history of exaggerating things. So wrong. My sister's friend used to work for FSN, and from what I have heard, Craig is the biggest d-bag. She said he would always come into the office and act so much more superior to everyone else. That comes across on TV as well. I agree, it totally comes across on the TV. Its not often that BroncoBob and I see eye to eye, but when it comes to Minervini we are all on the same page. I really wish FSN would just drop him, and let Frank Forte host all the time.
October 10, 200817 yr Cool story, regardless of how you feel about Craig, I think it was cool he actually took time to talk to someone when he didn't have to. I've read more stories about being ignored by players and announcers than I have about them stopping and taking some time to talk to fans.
October 11, 200817 yr A friend of mine used to be a dancer for the Panthers. she once told me that after a game she made out with Craig and he felt her up. I'm not quite sure on the truthfullness to this story because she has a history of exaggerating things. So wrong. My sister's friend used to work for FSN, and from what I have heard, Craig is the biggest d-bag. She said he would always come into the office and act so much more superior to everyone else. That comes across on TV as well. I agree, it totally comes across on the TV. Its not often that BroncoBob and I see eye to eye, but when it comes to Minervini we are all on the same page. I really wish FSN would just drop him, and let Frank Forte host all the time. Ever met Frank? I like him, but for in game stuff...he just dosen't get around well enough. I wouldn't mind Frank doing the pre game and post game things. And some of the other Minervini duties. But for in game stuff we need a guy that can get around quickly. Craig should be gone. That's the bottom line. And a stance I have taken for quite a few years. Finally some others are starting to voice that opinion. And if you listen to Tommy and Rich, and maybe read between the lines a bit, it sounds like they agree. It's time to start an email campaign to FSN and let them know our opinion. Before contracts are signed for next season.
October 12, 200817 yr I really don't care who likes Minervini or not but to base it on his feelings about the Mets is silly. JMO, but the guy loved and grew up with the Mets since he was a little kid so it seems natural to me that he cares about them. It's not like he jumped on their bandwagon or something. His childhood is entwined with the Mets and I just can't see knocking him for that. I'm sure many of you have other valid reasons for your negative feelings about the guy but that one seems weak.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.