Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I was just randomly wondering...

Featured Replies

how many people on these boards are living outside of Florida?

Call me crazy but wasn't the original post asking how many people live in Broward??? I only ask because I saw Admin's post and thought he moved down here...

Well Im across the pond.

 

A few of my mates follow baseball so we have Marlins, Yankees, Indians, Angels, Cardinals and Mets fans here

Call me crazy

YOU'RE CRAZY!

 

but wasn't the original post asking how many people live in Broward??? I only ask because I saw Admin's post and thought he moved down here...

Not that I saw.

I'm living in Brooklyn, NY now. =( Just moved here from Miami 2 months ago. I like it, don't get me wrong... I just miss my home .

Born in Miami. Lived in NH for 7 years. KY for 6 years. I don't think I will ever move back to SoFL to live but I still consider it home.

 

By the way, a few months ago I posted that I was moving to California but I just backed out of that deal. Staying in the Granite State for the foreseeable future.

My family lives in Palm Beach, but I've been going to school in Southern California for the past 3 1/2 years. I wear my Marlins hat proudly in a sea of Dodger blue.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.