Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 NCAA Tournament Thread

Featured Replies

To me...not too many things can compete with March Madness in terms of excitement.

How does everyones bracket look? I got mine done 10 seconds before ESPN's deadline which means I had to rush it near the end. I still think it's solid though.

 

I have a final four of Wake Forest, Memphis, Pitt, North Carolina.

 

North Carolina over Memphis in the championship game.

I threw mine together last minute. My final four is Memphis, Louisville, Oklahama, and Xavier is my long shot (if a 4 seed can be a long shot).

 

I'm sure I'll do terrible though, I haven't been able to watch nearly as much college ball as I normally get to.

  • Author

My Final Four is Louisville, UConn, Pitt and Syracuse. After watching some of the games today, I'm glad I didn't pick Memphis, and UNC isn't nearly the team they were without Lawson or if he's not 100%.

lulz i have a Memphis vs UNC final, don't feel so confident anymore

ok, I'm good so far. My only wrong picks are BYU vs Texas AM and Michigan vs Clemson games, i feel good.

 

 

And damn you Admin for being too good at this :notworthy

I got Louisville, Pitt, UNC, and Marquette in the Final Four. Louisville and Pitt in the Championship game with Louisville winning it all.

 

So far, so good for me though. Only blemish is picking Butler over LSU, but I had Butler losing next round anyway so no huge deal.

I got Louisville, Pitt, UNC, and Marquette in the Final Four. Louisville and Pitt in the Championship game with Louisville winning it all.

 

So far, so good for me though. Only blemish is picking Butler over LSU, but I had Butler losing next round anyway so no huge deal.

 

I had Butler beating UNC, but I think LSU might take care of that job. It hurt, but not as much as LSU beating UNC is going to hurt everyone else's brackets.

Some good games going on right now

 

... that VCU game was a good one. Was rooting for them.

 

Michigan and Purdue looked solid... Minnesota and especially illannoy not so much.

 

I think MSU has what it takes to make a serious run and I think Purdue could give UCONN fits.

 

 

God i love tourney time... will love it more when the hawks make it next year!

And my champ is out in the first round. Another typical bracket for Dodge. :banghead

And my champ is out in the first round. Another typical bracket for Dodge. :banghead

 

 

Who was your champ? There have barely been any upsets, lol.

  • Author

Not doing so good so far. Two of my Sweet 16 picks are gone already (Clemson, Illinois), and I've already lost three first round games, those two, and I picked Minnesota to upset Texas. One of my Elite 8 teams (WVU) is also struggling early.

And my champ is out in the first round. Another typical bracket for Dodge. :banghead

 

 

Who was your champ? There have barely been any upsets, lol.

 

Tennessee. :blink:

 

 

I know, I was asking for it. :lol

  • Author

Last night's FSU game was extremely depressing. The Noles put up a good effort, but in my opinion, it was the idiotic coaching by Hamilton that killed us. Out of all of the 345 teams in Division 1, the Noles are THE biggest team in the country. Our two tallest players, Solomon Alabi (7'1) and Xavier Gibson (6'11) played for a combined total of ZERO minutes in the second half. What's the point of being the tallest team in nation if the only players you use are the shortest ones!? Douglas was amazing as usual, but you can't win a game with one person.

Nova bitches. GET AT ME.

 

 

I picked them too :thumbup

 

only difference at the end between yours and my bracket was that i had Memphis beating UCONN, I have 0% chance of 1st because of you :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.