Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hanley Ramirez Slump?

Featured Replies

This board is getting ridiculous. Preditions, slumps, projections, etc... cannot be made in 9 games! It's great that the marlins keep winning, but with such a small sample, a really good or bad stretch throws a players/teams numbers off.

  • Author

4/24 with 2 RBI's and no HR's in his last 5? I think he's hit a small slump. Call me paranoid, but it's looking like that at the moment. Maybe the reason behind his struggles is the change in the batting order, I'm not sure, but I hope he picks it up soon.

4/24 with 2 RBI's and no HR's in his last 5? I think he's hit a small slump. Call me paranoid, but it's looking like that at the moment. Maybe the reason behind his struggles is the change in the batting order, I'm not sure, but I hope he picks it up soon.

 

He's still at .289 and 3rd in the NL in RBI. He's doing fine in fantasy, and he'll improve that BA over time.

  • Author

4/24 with 2 RBI's and no HR's in his last 5? I think he's hit a small slump. Call me paranoid, but it's looking like that at the moment. Maybe the reason behind his struggles is the change in the batting order, I'm not sure, but I hope he picks it up soon.

 

He's still at .289 and 3rd in the NL in RBI. He's doing fine in fantasy, and he'll improve that BA over time.

 

His RBI numbers are due in large part to the opening day GS.

Yesterday he was 39th on the player rater, he's sure to fall hard though along with Boni whom was number 2 yesterday.

"I think he's hit a small slump."

 

He's definiately in a small slump... that we can fortunately ignore.

I'm officially worried. The man's in a slump.

 

 

Calm down my dude, nothing is wrong with Hanley

Guy doesn't hit for 2 consecutive days and he is in a slump? This is the part of the year when he can go 2-6 with a double and lower both his OBP and his SLG. Man, this is a rough crowd.

I'm officially worried. The man's in a slump.

 

 

I'd be more worried about Bonifacio, if I were you.

Rebel, you need to stop saying slump.

 

I am slightly concerned with his production right now. He took some good ABs though. A lot of Marlins had some solid, deep ABs tonight. When we loaded the bases in the 7th, I had a lot of faith in that two out rally (being led by Helms and Gload).

 

Really I think the Fish looked very good tonight. The Nats did as well, though. Our bullpen (along with some clutch solo power) won us the game. The Nats closer blew it. His sinking fast ball is dirty. Also, his name is Hanrahan so I was obviously telling him that his wife is a lesbian. HEY HANRAHAN!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.