Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another First! Largest Division Lead in Marlins History

Featured Replies

The Marlins now lead the NL East by 5 games.

 

I just checked the records since 1993 and the largest lead I could find was 3.5 games in 2004.

 

In the WS years, in 1997 they only led by 2 games at most, and in 2003 they never led the division.

 

Now for a sweep of the Pirates and the first ever 10 game winning streak!

Another first is going to happen. The Marlins will be the first team to go 161-1.

and we'll be disappointed that we cant boast about them going undefeated like the fins

Lets not get ahead of our selves with a sweep of the Pirates. Once game at a time.

 

Lets pull away with this division.

 

CONTRADICTION ALERT :blink: :lol

 

Much love, though. I hope your last sentence is right on.

Another first is going to happen. The Marlins will be the first team to go 161-1.

 

Dont forget the playoffs, 175-1

172-1. 161+3(NLDS)+4(NLCS)+4(WS).

Another first is going to happen. The Marlins will be the first team to go 161-1.

 

Dont forget the playoffs, 175-1

 

I believe that would be 172-1.

10 playoff victories needed: 3 NLDS, 4 NLCS, 4 World Series.

 

edit: fixed. Rab wins.

Another first is going to happen. The Marlins will be the first team to go 161-1.

 

Dont forget the playoffs, 175-1

 

I believe that would be 171-1.

10 playoff victories needed: 3 NLDS, 4 NLCS, 4 World Series.

 

BTW 3+4+4=11

Another first is going to happen. The Marlins will be the first team to go 161-1.

 

Dont forget the playoffs, 175-1

 

I believe that would be 171-1.

10 playoff victories needed: 3 NLDS, 4 NLCS, 4 World Series.

 

BTW 3+4+4=11

 

:mis2 :thumbup

I actually think we can stretch this into a 10+ game winning streak. I mean if you think about it, we really haven't played that well the past weekend, we won 3 games we really had no business winning. If the starting pitching gets back on track and Hanley plays like we know he can... :thumbup

Well the pirates aren't nearly as bad as the Nats. I'm looking for the top of the order to get going. Also it be nice if sanchez or miller could give the pen a break.

pirates got whooped today.

hopefully that slowed them down.

and i hope today's win and 3 game sweep and 7 game win streak will be enough mojo to go in and F*** the pirates up.

 

sorry for the curse word im just juiced.

im still juiced haha!

 

i love this team!!!!

The Pirates have been super hot. Don't count your chickens before they stop playing great baseball.

Plus (and maybe I'm crazy) but I always feel like they give us trouble, even when they are in the basement of the NL Central and out of things.

The Pirates have been super hot. Don't count your chickens before they stop playing great baseball.

Plus (and maybe I'm crazy) but I always feel like they give us trouble, even when they are in the basement of the NL Central and out of things.

2006: 5-2

2007: 3-4

2008: 3-2

 

 

They haven't been a cakewalk for us.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.