Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

04-25-2009 Philadelphia Phillies @ FLORIDA MARLINS

Featured Replies

I know what you're talking about, but Fredi was talking about sunday. If he needed him sunday, he'd use him.

 

 

Alright then.

Haha i felt exactly like Brett last night when i saw victorino hit that ball please go foul then a big sigh.

ugh....bonifacio....I'm not gonna freak out on him or anything, but I'd atleast like for him to start with his hands back instead of pulling them back and then swinging. I think it's too much movement and limits his ability to "slap" at the ball a-la luis castillo.

ugh....bonifacio....I'm not gonna freak out on him or anything, but I'd atleast like for him to start with his hands back instead of pulling them back and then swinging. I think it's too much movement and limits his ability to "slap" at the ball a-la luis castillo.

 

Yeah ive said that too.

 

I really think pitchers just toy with him then go ahh im tired of you high fastball strike 3.

Actually, i like that he put the lefty in, he flips the switch hitters over to the right side for the first time tonight, and then he has utley. On paper, it's a good decision, and lets hope it works out. But definitly, i see your point in bringing in kiko. He's been great so far. I think it's that his name is too badass for hitters to fathom and is the sole reason for his success.

Actually, i like that he put the lefty in, he flips the switch hitters over to the right side for the first time tonight, and then he has utley. On paper, it's a good decision, and lets hope it works out. But definitly, i see your point in bringing in kiko. He's been great so far. I think it's that his name is too badass for hitters to fathom and is the sole reason for his success.

 

 

Kiko's warming up...probably in case Werth comes up.

C'mon Meyer, you got 2 outs. No walks, please.

 

 

:banghead

:bases_firstbase 2 outs. Ryan Howard up.

Howard grounds out to the shift.

 

Ok, Meyer you've earned a :notworthy tonight.

An insurance run would be great here...

 

Lindstrom coming in the game is enough to get me worried, but Lindstrom coming in the game with a run run lead is a heart attack waiting to happen.

An insurance run would be great here...

 

Lindstrom coming in the game is enough to get me worried, but Lindstrom coming in the game with a run run lead is a heart attack waiting to happen.

 

 

Lindstrom is unavailable tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.