Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

04-25-2009 Philadelphia Phillies @ FLORIDA MARLINS

Featured Replies

Bandwagon people out early on these boards?

Just a few days ago there was a 40 page thread...

 

lol i saw the same thing! I was like...only three pages? o.O...don't let my post numbers fool you, I patrol these boards religiously, i just don't post much due to my crippling insecurities XD

Nah, I don't mind your post count haha

 

 

and wtf, he didn't even try to move.

SICK!....I'll give up the run, but that double play was exactly what we needed. Lets hope Chris can regroup and get out of the inning with only that run scored.

Bases loaded, 0 out and we finish the inning having only given up 1 run - VolSTUD!

 

I won't feel comfortable until our bats add on a couple more tho

  • Author

Volstad getting out of jams...Lovin it.

 

Wish some other pitchers on our team could do that...say, a particular closer...

Also just noticed, 0 walks given up by Volstad tonight which is awesome considering the amount he has given up in some of his recent starts

  • Author

Bandwagon people out early on these boards?

Just a few days ago there was a 40 page thread...

 

Lot of people are actually at the game.

Bandwagon people out early on these boards?

Just a few days ago there was a 40 page thread...

 

Lot of people are actually at the game.

That's always good.

Im hoping to see matt tonight. Lets see if he can get back on the horse so to speak. I wanna learn real quick if he can get it done.

Im hoping to see matt tonight. Lets see if he can get back on the horse so to speak. I wanna learn real quick if he can get it done.

 

actually, i think the ball club said they weren't gonna send him out there tonight since they don't want him going back to back nights yet cause of his injury. Plus, he through a lot of pitches last night.

Im hoping to see matt tonight. Lets see if he can get back on the horse so to speak. I wanna learn real quick if he can get it done.

 

Fredi was quoted earlier saying he will not be pitching tonight

Im hoping to see matt tonight. Lets see if he can get back on the horse so to speak. I wanna learn real quick if he can get it done.

 

actually, i think the ball club said they weren't gonna send him out there tonight since they don't want him going back to back nights yet cause of his injury. Plus, he through a lot of pitches last night.

 

 

I thought i read that fredi said if theres a chance for a sve tonight hed get the call.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.