Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christopher Leroux

Featured Replies

I was just looking through his stats and yes his era is 5.89 but if u look at his last 10 outings hes pitched 13.1 innings only giving up 4 runs with just 3 walks and 12 strikeouts. lets hope my fellow montrealer can continue that.

 

also just thinking about it but who would like to see josh willingham come back.....he is clearly not working out for the nationals right now and i think we really miss his bat when he was healthy.

pass on willingham...... looking forward to seeing what West and Leroux can do. Can't be much worse then wha we've seen already.

I'd have Hammer back in a nano-second.

 

They need starting pitchers, and we're overburdened with starting pitching.

 

Hang on, wait a minute...

Is Chris Leroux the first Canadian Marlin?

 

Dempster is the obvious one.

 

 

He was almost the first Canadian Marlin since Dempster left, but Dave Davidson pitched last night.

 

 

Leroux, as far as I can tell, is the first French-Canadien though.

Is Chris Leroux the first Canadian Marlin?

 

Dempster is the obvious one.

 

 

He was almost the first Canadian Marlin since Dempster left, but Dave Davidson pitched last night.

 

 

I watched the game yesterday, and all I could think was who would name their child David Davidson? Its like you hate your child.

Is Chris Leroux the first Canadian Marlin?

 

Dempster is the obvious one.

 

 

He was almost the first Canadian Marlin since Dempster left, but Dave Davidson pitched last night.

 

 

Leroux, as far as I can tell, is the first French-Canadien though.

I forgot that Dempster was Canadian. Leroux is French-Canadian? I thought he was from Ontario.

Is Chris Leroux the first Canadian Marlin?

 

Dempster is the obvious one.

 

 

He was almost the first Canadian Marlin since Dempster left, but Dave Davidson pitched last night.

 

 

Leroux, as far as I can tell, is the first French-Canadien though.

I forgot that Dempster was Canadian. Leroux is French-Canadian? I thought he was from Ontario.

Nope, Montreal, Quebec. He graduated from a HS in Ontario though. Judging by his name and birthplace, I'm guessing he's a Canadien who later moved to Ontario.

i like leroux.

 

wasnt he pitching for team canada in the wbc?

 

im behind you kid!

 

even if he stinks it up, i'll still be a fan.

 

i got a thing for canada and his last name (leroux)

You are a fan of America's hat eh?

 

 

ya i mean ive never been there but it looks beautiful and well ya...plan to visit there some day.

ya i mean ive never been there but it looks beautiful and well ya...plan to visit there some day.

 

The women, it's all about the women (allowing myself a sexist moment).

 

And Leroux is a french name if which should be the hint as to his heritage you'd be looking for.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.