Adam Dunn would look great in teal

this is going to sound stupid but i'll say it anyway. the braves are trying to trade escobar so would anything the marlins have entice them to trade him to play 3rd for us.

Escobar would be pretty damn cool. I'm pretty sure he misses super 2 status after the season, so he wouldn't be arbitration eligible until after '10

The main thing though is that, as a young good SS, he has a lot of value, and any team that would need SS help would be bound to give up a lot for him.

this is going to sound stupid but i'll say it anyway. the braves are trying to trade escobar so would anything the marlins have entice them to trade him to play 3rd for us.

Escobar would be pretty damn cool. I'm pretty sure he misses super 2 status after the season, so he wouldn't be arbitration eligible until after '10

The main thing though is that, as a young good SS, he has a lot of value, and any team that would need SS help would be bound to give up a lot for him.

He'll easily miss it. I've never seen the Super2 deadline be around 120 days. You need to be over 140.

Mark Teahen is on the block

This is who I want. His versatility would mean a lot to this team, and he wouldn't cost anywhere near as much as all the unrealistic names people throw around here.

Same.

He's a 3rd Baseman who can play 2nd 1st and Corner OF.

He'd be a great pickup for the fish.