Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/17/09 Phillies @ Marlins

Featured Replies

And that could have been a DP if we walked Utley. :(

 

 

I doubt it, but it would be 2nd and 3rd, 2 out, no score

I hope this team starts smashing sh*t in the dugout and gets fired up to come back...This team needs a fire lit under it

And that could have been a DP if we walked Utley. :(

 

 

I doubt it, but it would be 2nd and 3rd, 2 out, no score

 

How?

 

Are you saying Utley would have stole 2nd?

I hope this team starts smashing sh*t in the dugout and gets fired up to come back...This team needs a fire lit under it

 

 

Or they can punch bullpen phones and attack the gatoraid cooler with a bat.

 

That doesn't put a fire under your ass, the fact that your losing to a division rival should do it.

And that could have been a DP if we walked Utley. :(

 

 

I doubt it, but it would be 2nd and 3rd, 2 out, no score

 

How?

 

Are you saying Utley would have stole 2nd?

 

Never mind, I forgot ROllins moved over to 3rd, I was thinking it was 1st and 2nd if Utley walked

Never mind, I forgot ROllins moved over to 3rd, I was thinking it was 1st and 2nd if Utley walked

 

 

Then with the half shift half DP infield, that groundball would have been an inning ending double play.

I hope this team starts smashing sh*t in the dugout and gets fired up to come back...This team needs a fire lit under it

 

 

Or they can punch bullpen phones and attack the gatoraid cooler with a bat.

 

That doesn't put a fire under your ass, the fact that your losing to a division rival should do it.

 

They need something... Ho-Hum Fredi isnt gonna do it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.