Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/31 Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

Why wouldn't he leave the ace out there to face the bottom of the order?

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

fredi has done this a few teams with JJ where JJ looks obviously exhausted yet he leaves him out there to get tore up. Anderson just missed a meatball right over the plate

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

Why wouldn't he leave the ace out there to face the bottom of the order?

Bingo bango.

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

Why wouldn't he leave the ace out there to face the bottom of the order?

 

 

because there has to be something to blame Freddi for there.

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

Why wouldn't he leave the ace out there to face the bottom of the order?

 

I tend to agree, but there has been multiple occasions this year where JJ just loses it and gets shellacked late in the game. He was leaving pitches up this entire inning.

I love that this is coming on a board where I hear so often that his hook is too quick.

 

Good job Sanches.

I love that this is coming on a board where I hear so often that his hook is too quick.

 

Good job Sanches.

 

 

 

people always feel a need to complain about something. Let's blame Fredi and ignore the fact that we gave JJ one damn run in support.

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

Why wouldn't he leave the ace out there to face the bottom of the order?

 

 

because there has to be something to blame Freddi for there.

 

I'm basing it on a MLB.com article I read last week where Fredi said JJ has never pitched this many innings in a season before (plus coming back from TJ surgery) and is gonna be taking it easy on him out there...

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

Why wouldn't he leave the ace out there to face the bottom of the order?

 

 

because there has to be something to blame Freddi for there.

 

I'm basing it on a MLB.com article I read last week where Fredi said JJ has never pitched this many innings in a season before (plus coming back from TJ surgery) and is gonna be taking it easy on him out there...

Asking him to go 7 innings isn't even close to too much.

That was a sick transition from no-hitter to yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

 

 

JJ did the same thing when he took a no-hitter into the 6th or 7th.....the difference is we had run support

Hasn't JJ surpassed his innings pitched in a season total? If so, bravo for leaving him out there Fredi

 

 

Why wouldn't he leave the ace out there to face the bottom of the order?

 

 

because there has to be something to blame Freddi for there.

 

I'm basing it on a MLB.com article I read last week where Fredi said JJ has never pitched this many innings in a season before (plus coming back from TJ surgery) and is gonna be taking it easy on him out there...

Asking him to go 7 innings isn't even close to too much.

 

If he keeps getting tired going late into games then it will be

Really professional at-bat there, Wes. Maybe you should get some saves while you're at it, or at least a productive out.

 

 

yes he never should of swung to begin with, but that was a borderline at best call

FML.

 

 

Hahaha. I normally hate that phrase, but it's so apropos here.

I feel the same way, but lately I've been fighting through exhaustion to watch these games and stuff like this keeps happening.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.