Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sept. 4 - Marlins ^ Nationals

Featured Replies

I've been posting in the wrong thread this whole time.

 

Haha, what thread?

 

There's nothing that makes me more nervous than seeing pitchers making throws to first on bunts.

Something in the media forum. I deleted my posts though.

  • Author

I've been posting in the wrong thread this whole time.

 

Haha, what thread?

 

There's nothing that makes me more nervous than seeing pitchers making throws to first on bunts.

Something in the media forum. I deleted my posts though.

 

:Clap

I was away for the 4th run. How did we get it? Did NJ drive it in or did he walk for Hanley?

  • Author

I was wondering why everyone was so quiet.

 

 

I was wondering where you were.

I was wondering why everyone was so quiet.

 

 

I was wondering where you were.

To keep it simple, I loved the DP, yayed for NJ, and stated that Waxheaven hit someone when Maybin got the 3B.

  • Author

I was wondering why everyone was so quiet.

 

 

I was wondering where you were.

To keep it simple, I loved the DP, yayed for NJ, and stated that Waxheaven hit someone when Maybin got the 3B.

 

:stare

That's like the 5th time West has not covered the bag, this year. Seriously, that's sh*t you learn in Little League.

Beautiful West!!!!

 

Also does any one else notice NJ always blowing on his glove hand?

Yes Tommy, because West did that on purpose.

 

 

Also, for someone who failed so much during his entire career you'd think that you'd be more understanding.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.