Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sept. 4 - Marlins ^ Nationals

Featured Replies

Why do the nats have more people in their stadium than we do?

 

Lets not get on this topic

 

Brad Penny?

Why do the nats have more people in their stadium than we do?

 

Lets not get on this topic

 

Brad Penny?

No just in general. This subject has been beat to a pulp.

Seriously, it doesn't look like there's anyone there. Have they said the attendance?

Kiko at 33 pitches....high for year was the May fiasco vs. the Dodgers(34 pitches)....

This umpire sucks!

 

Brian Knight. I've hated him for 3 years. He was so bad in 2007 that he would end up on SportsCenter for his mistakes quite often.

wtf? Lindstrom has been one of the best relievers lately and he takes him out?

 

Worse is who he took him out for.

wtf? Lindstrom has been one of the best relievers lately and he takes him out?

 

 

 

Dunn's .OPS is over 200 points higher against righties this year. Over 100 points higher, career wise.

I don't see why you guys think that was a bad move. (unless if you wanted Meyer in there, instead...but bringing in a lefty made sense, there)

I don't see why you guys think that was a bad move. (unless if you wanted Meyer in there, instead...but bringing in a lefty made sense, there)

 

 

But I don't think Pinto is good versus lefties

I don't see why you guys think that was a bad move. (unless if you wanted Meyer in there, instead...but bringing in a lefty made sense, there)

 

That. Because Pinto puts a ton of LHB on base and is bad in high leverage.

I don't see why you guys think that was a bad move. (unless if you wanted Meyer in there, instead...but bringing in a lefty made sense, there)

 

 

But I don't think Pinto is good versus lefties

 

 

But you can't have a power hitter up there representing the time run, hitting against his strength. Not that Dunn is bad against lefties, he's just insanely awesome against righties. Plus, as I've stated about Pinto before...he's just frustrating. Too many walks. In terms of hitting him though...lefties are only slugging at a .341 clip against him (which is well below league average).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.