Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name my Boat!

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I've been restoring my skiff for just about a year now.

It's almost done, but I need a name for it!

Anyone have any ideas?

 

It's painted light teal and white.

The motor is going to be black and Marlins themed.

The motor is a Yamaha Mariner so I made the stencils already to say Mariner but in a Marlins logo, I will paint it like the black alternate jersey.

I also cropped Kiko Calero's number 40 for the horse power decals on the motor.

 

The inside will be all white, silver, and black, and possibly teal on the seats.

 

I'm getting ready to design a logo for the side of the hull, but I no clue of what to do.

 

Thanks,

  • Author

Do you want the name Marlins related?

 

 

 

Don't really care...lol

Could be marlins related, or just fishing related, or anything...lol

Something comical, I don't care.

My mind is just blank.

 

 

I was thinking of doing Nico Jones at first, but I changed my mind...lol

(for anyone who doesn't understand spanish, nico jones is pretty much a direct translation as "not even nuts/testicles/balls" but said as "not a damn thing".

Cause when my parents ask me if I caught anything(so they can have for dinner) we always say "ni cojones" because we always catch and release. lol

The unsinkable (because she's too fat and would just float) Molly Brown.

 

Orca (Jaws reference)

 

S.S. Minnow (Gilligan's Island)

 

David P. Samson I

  • Author

lol

 

It's a really small fishing skiff for the back country and flats across Biscayne Bay, Florida Bay, and Whitewater Bay of ENP.

 

I'm still working on it.

Just finished painting it.

  • Author

I have fished with as much as 4 people on my skiff.

I choose not to go with more than 2 other people than myself in the future. lol

 

I don't know about T-pain and slutty mermaids, but I will be up for bringing a few of the slutty Marlins Mermaids on board though. lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.