Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12 April 10 Reds at Marlins

Featured Replies

Cincinnati Reds(3-3)

 

Johnny Cueto

 

(0-0, 3.00)

 

vs.

 

Florida Marlins(4-2)

 

Ricky Nolasco

 

(0-0, 4.05)

 

After a thrilling series win over the Dodgers, can the Marlins stay hot? Or will the Reds be able to keep their momentum going from their Sunday win over the Cubs?

 

RALLY POWER RANGER

 

GO GO FLORIDA MARLINS

I wonder if the game is going to be blacked out on MLB Network.

I wonder if the game is going to be blacked out on MLB Network.

 

 

Yes I'll be surprised if it isn't.

 

Cueto has good stuff,but is streaky as hell. Hope we're getting him on one of his off nights.

we need stay hot because phy is too

 

 

I'm sure they will be all year, too. They are just one of those teams that will always have a couple of players in their batting order hot, no matter what. Its such a sick lineup. Not to mention one of the better pitching staffs in the NL, with some depth behind their ace (unlike the Mutts).

The game is going to be televised on MLBnetwork, itll probably be blacked out locally.... I think its because of their 30 teams in 30 days thing.

The game is going to be televised on MLBnetwork, itll probably be blacked out locally.... I think its because of their 30 teams in 30 days thing.

 

 

Why are people saying it's blacked out? It says on the marlins main site that it will be showing in FS-F AND MLBN

The game is going to be televised on MLBnetwork, itll probably be blacked out locally.... I think its because of their 30 teams in 30 days thing.

 

 

Why are people saying it's blacked out? It says on the marlins main site that it will be showing in FS-F AND MLBN

 

I was watching the mlbnetwork and it said that the game would be subject to local blackouts. The Directv guide shows that it will be televised on the fsn alt channel....so..yay.

The game is going to be televised on MLBnetwork, itll probably be blacked out locally.... I think its because of their 30 teams in 30 days thing.

 

 

Why are people saying it's blacked out? It says on the marlins main site that it will be showing in FS-F AND MLBN

 

I was watching the mlbnetwork and it said that the game would be subject to local blackouts. The Directv guide shows that it will be televised on the fsn alt channel....so..yay.

 

ALL GAMES are subject to local blackouts... that means nothing. But yeah, if you have directv you don't need to worry. However, since marlins.com says that it WILL be televised on FS-F, I don't know why people are panicking.

Yeah, it's blacked on MLBN.

 

 

Ditto.

 

Now I LOVE Rich & Tommy, but sometimes it nice to hear what other commentators think of your team so I was looking forward to switching back and forth.

Yeah, it's blacked on MLBN.

 

 

FML.

You still have no Marlins on TV?

 

In Orlando, we have to wait for the Magic and Lightning to finish their seasons. Then I'll get the rest of the Marlins games.

Yeah, it's blacked on MLBN.

 

 

FML.

You still have no Marlins on TV?

 

In Orlando, we have to wait for the Magic and Lightning to finish their seasons. Then I'll get the rest of the Marlins games.

Lightning's done. Hopefully the Magic finish soon for you.

Yeah, it's blacked on MLBN.

 

 

FML.

You still have no Marlins on TV?

 

In Orlando, we have to wait for the Magic and Lightning to finish their seasons. Then I'll get the rest of the Marlins games.

Lightning's done. Hopefully the Magic finish soon for you.

 

Thanks. It's no big deal really. It was the same deal last year as well.

Yeah, it's blacked on MLBN.

 

 

FML.

You still have no Marlins on TV?

 

In Orlando, we have to wait for the Magic and Lightning to finish their seasons. Then I'll get the rest of the Marlins games.

Lightning's done. Hopefully the Magic finish soon for you.

 

we are in the same boat in Tampa. The sooner the Magic get beat in the playoffs the better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.